Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Official Young Justice Animated Series Thread

• 72 results
    Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Jnr6Lil

It was good. I feel though with the Justice League they need to cut out some of their members given alot of them aren't going to get screentime.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By danhimself
    @xhavoc86 said:
    " the first episode "movie" pilot, whatever was pretty awesome!  I didn't like Robin's voice, but overall, very happy with it, I would go as far as to say it was better than Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes... a little disappointed that the girls didn't get any airtime, Miss Martian was briefly introduced in the end and Artemis wasn't even in the story at all.  Black Canary was put in charge of training the young justice so hopefully we'll see more of her, im looking forward to January :) "
    the Teen Titans was originally just Robin, Kid Flash, and Aqualad hanging out together...Young Justice was originally just Superboy, Robin, and Impulse hanging out together....the girls didn't join up till later
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Primmaster64
    @danhimself: It was awesome
    Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Jnr6Lil

indeed.
    The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#55  Edited By The_Warlord

I loved the show, in my opinion this may well be the worthy successor of the JLA series

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#56  Edited By Magian

It was very good.

Nerdman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Nerdman3000

I can say for sure that Young Justice was the best thing I've seen this week, even better then Harry Potter.

Avatar image for timdrakeredrobin
    TimDrakeRedRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By TimDrakeRedRobin

I liked it. and even if they say Robin is Dick grayson, i still see it as Tim =] reasons being 1)costume- all red yellow and black, the shoes look like Tabi style is you look at a picture shown from the bottom of his foot, his outfit also kinda reminds me of red robin from the waist down. not to mention the short black sleeves is just like his costume from batman:the animated series. 2)tech- He hacks stuff the entire show, and is a computer genious. Dick grayson even said that he wasnt that good with computer and that it's more Tims thing. 3)Who was the leader of young justice? Tim... 

They are using Graysons name because he is more known, but the character is Tim. its the closest i have ever seen Tim get to a real role in a movie or show other than Batman: the animated series (and he wasnt even in that for very long) so im happy with it.

One thing that i didnt like was that Robin barely fights...at all...i dont think he throws a single punch the whole movie. He only uses some gadgets, and this seriously disguises how formidable he is in a fight. Sure he was organizing the strategies and opening the doors and shutting down security, but Robin isnt just some tech lackey, i hope in the show they fix this up and show his true abilities.  

Overall i really liked it =] i look forward to the show. 

oh yeah, and superboy seems cranky, speedy was being a @^#%, aqualad shouldnt be the leader, kid flash should be faster, and Robin laughed like a 8 year old (i dont like jesse mcartneys voice but i can overlook it) and i cant imagine superman being so awkward in conversation, even if it was his clone 

Still loved it though
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By Primmaster64
    @TimDrakeRedRobin: Superboy was awesome! lol But I see what you mean.
    nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#60  Edited By nightwing91
    @TimDrakeRedRobin: Just want to say something about the point of using Grayson because he's more well known. They're using him because he came first, this is set in the early days, it's why wally's kid flash, roy was speedy and why grayson is Robin. And it's not a straight Young justice adaption, this is using heavy elements of the teen titans roster from the 1960's. Which was really evident during the movie.
    Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#61  Edited By Backflip

I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that Kid Flash seemed awfully slow....

But, it was definitely entertaining, and I can't wait for more of it. DC have really done it again with the animated projects.

Avatar image for death_certificate
    Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greg wiseman knows how to make great cartoons, plus has written a few comics, so I wouldn't worry about the show.

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TheFlash4740
    @Backflip said:

" I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that Kid Flash seemed awfully slow....  But, it was definitely entertaining, and I can't wait for more of it. DC have really done it again with the animated projects. "

Agreed. Idk if its cause im a Flash fanboy, or because i know so much about him its hard to please me lol. But he seemed out-ragingly slow. Idk, writers i guess dont really realize how fast Flash's go lol. The fact that any of those characters could even land a punch on him just pisses me off lol and it seemed like they made his reaction time just as if he was a normal character...Meh whatta ya gonna do. Another note, Aqua lad was a freaking beast. Looking forward to the next episode
    MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By MKF30

Yeah, I agree Kid Flash seemed VERY slow and I love how Supes clone is so powerful he doesn't even realize how much he is, when he under "mind control" he was owning everyone lol... 

Just goes to show you what kind of damage the real Superman can do if he went rogue or nuts or all out...forget it lol 

But yeah, I liked Aqua Lad..he was pretty cool and cooler then I thought initially...instead of the "gansta" facade I thought they'd give him, he's got that more mature, leadership attitude like a Black Superman lol.... 

I loved the looked on Clark's face when he starred at the Clone at the end of the show...like wtf, are you what I think you are? lol 

I'm guessing Speedy will come back once someone from the team dies...I'm guessing Artemis maybe?  

BTW, does anyone know is this the same Artemis who works with Wonder Woman like from the movie Superman/Batman:Apocalypse? It's not right?

Avatar image for mistersarcastic
    mistersarcastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By mistersarcastic
    @NightFang said:
    " Robin should be Tim Drake. "
    @NightFang said:
    " @Son_of_Magnus said:
    " If Aqualad is the leader and Robin is Dick than I have lost all hope in this project "

@Son_of_Magnus
    said:
    " Now I found out the Kid Flash is Wally ok I'm in tears now "
                 They really messed this up, even if it's set on Earth-16! "
    That's what I was thinking too. But everyone seems to like Dick and Wally being there...and the assumed Donna Troy. Lame >_> 
    And I knew Nolan North was playing Superboy...sounded so familiar like Drake from Uncharted. That's kinda cool. 
    RedDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By RedDrake

Okay. Is anyone else annoyed as all get out that that's Dick Grayson instead of Tim. I was seriously looking forward to seeing the two best friends (Conner and Tim) together, and it's Tim's costume. and he's with Bart and Conner. Why in the name of heaven would they use Grayson AGAIN. He was already in titans and the old batman cartoons. I would like to see another robin thanks. I love Grayson don't get me wrong, but Tim is my favorite, and if I'm not mistaken he wasn't robin during the Young Justice or the Teen Titans comics Tim was. I guess I'm getting over excited over that little detail but it was a real let down when I learned it wasn't TIm. He doesn't even act like Grayson really. Grayson's supposed to be more combat than tech and detective work.

mistersarcastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By mistersarcastic
    @RedDrake: Same here, but the Kid Flash in the series is Wally West, not Bart Allen lol

and does anyone know what's up with the cheesy laugh Robin does? lol
    Zghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#68  Edited By Zghost

What I dont get is the writing seems to be more like things Tim and Bart would say not dick and Wally.  Robins attitude and skills are more like Tims,  aka the computer hacking.  Kids flash is impatient and hyper which remind me more of impulse/bart allen not Wally as Kid Flash.  Totally confused.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Jnr6Lil

yes they need to refine that. And Dick and Wally are way more serious then they're portayed oin the cartoon.
    mistersarcastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By mistersarcastic

Maybe we'll get an apology when the official first episode airs in January saying that it was actually Tim and Bart...Happy Early April Fools? ... >.<;;

golvellius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By golvellius

Sorry but if it is not broken don't fix it.  Young Justice is Superboy, Robin, Wonder Girl, Impulse, Arrowette, and Secret.  They were the best and I'd buy that comic over Teen Titans any day.  This thing they are doing is actually Teen Titans with Young Justice slapped over its name.  There is allready five seasons of teen titans, they should have shown us something different.
    golvellius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By golvellius

On another note I'd love to see a "Power of Shazam" cartoons.  Shazam was huge in the '80s by Hanna Barberra so it makes sens to put out a new show.  It's sad how one of DC's greatest properties wich spawned cartoons and live action series has been out of the spotlight for so long. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.