Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

NO YOUNG JUSTICE!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

• 121 results
    Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@War Killer said:

I don't mind the breaks, as I know that sometimes the best things take the longest to make. I was willing to wait until September, like what was announced, because I would rather the creators had more time to work on newer episodes and make them the best possible than give us new episodes that suck because they were made basically on the spot with no real thought put into them. But this...this is just ridiculous and a slap to the dedicated fans.

@cattlebattle said:

@Ravager4 said:
    No Caption Provided
    Pathetic isn't it... Out of the whole year YJ only aired for three consistent months this year
    wickedfun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By wickedfun

I'm upset but this won't set me back, I still love the show and will continue to follow it. Guess I'll have to watch the episodes I have on my dvr until January. Hmmmmm.

AFuzzyMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By AFuzzyMuffin

@entropy_aegis said:

@cattlebattle said:

This,it's just a fan service show.The lack of resolution and unresolved plot lines was the last straw for me,they decided to introduce new characters without even properly developing the existing ones.

Crap.

I would love to see you write a show...and for that matter what wasn't resolved?? Hater....

It aint my job,and what was'nt resolved? hmmmm lets see the flipping Light for starters.Been 2 years and they still cant move ahead with that angle.

Overall I liked series up till the last episode,it went downhill with the whole mind control thing.Season 2 I have'nt even bothered watching excluding the first episode and there they decided to age the characters by 5 years,introduced new ones and changed the dynamics of the old ones(Miss Martian/Connor) without any proper explanation.

They just want as many characters in it as they can(applies to villains as well),fan service at it's finest.

I'm sorry but I had to actually log in for the first time in a long time to respond to you. What the hell are you talking about? I hate when people like you say stuff and have NO clue what you are talking about? What the hell do you mean "without any proper explanation?" Are you one of those people who has to have every answer in the first episode and can't put things together via a few episodes through the season. It was explained and we know why and what is going on, as far as the timeskip goes time skips happen in shows all the time. It doesn't ruin anything see naruto for an example.

As for fan service, maybe it's they want to tell the freaking story? Plus we have legacy coming next year and supposedly that's supposed to be made like x men legends/ marvel ultimate alliance so if it is it will tell the stories of the 5 year gap pretty well imo.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#104  Edited By entropy_aegis

@AFuzzyMuffin said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@cattlebattle said:

This,it's just a fan service show.The lack of resolution and unresolved plot lines was the last straw for me,they decided to introduce new characters without even properly developing the existing ones.

Crap.

I would love to see you write a show...and for that matter what wasn't resolved?? Hater....

It aint my job,and what was'nt resolved? hmmmm lets see the flipping Light for starters.Been 2 years and they still cant move ahead with that angle.

Overall I liked series up till the last episode,it went downhill with the whole mind control thing.Season 2 I have'nt even bothered watching excluding the first episode and there they decided to age the characters by 5 years,introduced new ones and changed the dynamics of the old ones(Miss Martian/Connor) without any proper explanation.

They just want as many characters in it as they can(applies to villains as well),fan service at it's finest.

I'm sorry but I had to actually log in for the first time in a long time to respond to you. What the hell are you talking about? I hate when people like you say stuff and have NO clue what you are talking about? What the hell do you mean "without any proper explanation?" Are you one of those people who has to have every answer in the first episode and can't put things together via a few episodes through the season. It was explained and we know why and what is going on, as far as the timeskip goes time skips happen in shows all the time. It doesn't ruin anything see naruto for an example.

As for fan service, maybe it's they want to tell the freaking story? Plus we have legacy coming next year and supposedly that's supposed to be made like x men legends/ marvel ultimate alliance so if it is it will tell the stories of the 5 year gap pretty well imo.

People like me? you say that as if you know me but you don't so drop the attitude.

AFuzzyMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By AFuzzyMuffin

@entropy_aegis said:

@AFuzzyMuffin said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@cattlebattle said:

Crap.

People like me? you say that as if you know me but you don't so drop the attitude.

Then don't say false things about a subject you obviously know nothing about.

tre2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By tre2k3

good thing itunes still release episodes, fuck a hiatus

http://paste2.org/p/2335194

AFuzzyMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By AFuzzyMuffin

@tre2k3: Yyessssssssss

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#108  Edited By Black_Claw

Haha. Suck it Cartoon Network.

not2baad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#109  Edited By not2baad

@theTimeStreamer: Not the biggest problem but did help you forget your problems for a little while.

KZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By KZR

@JonSmith: LOL. Clearly doesn't find this Cartoon Network business very upsetting.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

There's always the comic.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#112  Edited By TheCrowbar

It's up on itunes right now.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#113  Edited By joshmightbe

@theTimeStreamer said:

a sad day when someones biggest problem at the moment is not watching a cartoon

Actually if not watching a cartoon is your biggest problem then your life is pretty awesome. Its a sad day when your biggest problem is like cancer or your house burning down.

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@joshmightbe said:

@theTimeStreamer said:

a sad day when someones biggest problem at the moment is not watching a cartoon

Actually if not watching a cartoon is your biggest problem then your life is pretty awesome. Its a sad day when your biggest problem is like cancer or your house burning down.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#115  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @joshmightbe said:

@War Killer: They're actually finished making the whole season, CN is just sitting on the episodes

Another reason why this whole thing is simply ridiculous. CN apparently has no idea what they're doing.
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By entropy_aegis

@AFuzzyMuffin said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@AFuzzyMuffin said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@cattlebattle said:

Crap.

Then don't say false things about a subject you obviously know nothing about.

I'll say whatever I want whenever I want,and nothing I said was false.It's a crappy fan service show with dangling plot lines.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By ms__omega

Cartoon Network has done this before and it makes me angry when they do this crap :(

MisterKetch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By MisterKetch

@entropy_aegis:What do you mean by fan service? DC has a lot of characters excuse them for wanting to show more then 5 at any given moment, seriously watch the show because the majority of your "complaints" have been addressed. The show was never about self contained episodes from the beginning it was about setting up larger story lines and relationships between characters, this is not the Simpsons where everything returns to status quo by the start of the next episode. But seriously don't tell people to drop there attitude with you when that's all your giving on a topic that is clearly dedicated toward people upset that the show is on hiatus and not a general discussion.

abeyance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#119  Edited By abeyance

@not2baad said:

Cartoon network really knows how to mess up a saturday

I think they were trying to build the How To Train Your Dragon fanbase. That's why they showed it in Green Lantern AND Young Justice's time slot. I watched both episodes and the show is boring. They need to let it die.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By entropy_aegis

@MisterKetch said:

@entropy_aegis:What do you mean by fan service? DC has a lot of characters excuse them for wanting to show more then 5 at any given moment, seriously watch the show because the majority of your "complaints" have been addressed. The show was never about self contained episodes from the beginning it was about setting up larger story lines and relationships between characters, this is not the Simpsons where everything returns to status quo by the start of the next episode. But seriously don't tell people to drop there attitude with you when that's all your giving on a topic that is clearly dedicated toward people upset that the show is on hiatus and not a general discussion.

Excuse me for actually wanting the characters to be developed properly and I'm actually a bigger fan of larger storylines but that does not mean dragging your stories in the same repetitive manner.I'm pretty sure that Kaldur is now believed to be a double/triple agent(yeah cause they so did'nt do that mole arc already)

AFuzzyMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By AFuzzyMuffin

@entropy_aegis said:

@MisterKetch said:

Excuse me for actually wanting the characters to be developed properly and I'm actually a bigger fan of larger storylines but that does not mean dragging your stories in the same repetitive manner.I'm pretty sure that Kaldur is now believed to be a double/triple agent(yeah cause they so did'nt do that mole arc already)

So? Dude just because we have a similar plot in some elements as a "traitor/spy" does not make it boring or any less appealing. And actually that isn't the real big focus at all, considering only the people who SHOULD think kaldur is a traitor think he is one bar Wally. We pretty much know he's legit just by the actions he has committed compared to the "WHOSE THE MOLE." plot of season 1. This isn't even focused on a mole it's more so focused on let's bring down the light/prevent Bart's future. (And we also get information in the past during all of this although more than likely some of it will be answered in legacy in a few months.)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.