NO YOUNG JUSTICE!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

• 121 results
#1 Posted by krspaceT (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

What it says.

#2 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you sure you put enough exclamation marks in the title? I don't think I quite appreciate the level of your distress.

#3 Posted by cattlebattle (12710 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoon Network pulled DC Nation last minute...there is no explanation why as of yet.

Aaaahhh....Cartoon network, those business geniuses.

#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (41067 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
Cartoon Network pulled DC Nation last minute...there is no explanation why as of yet.   Aaaahhh....Cartoon network, those business geniuses.
"ALL THE FANS ARE AT COMIC-CON AND NOT WATCHING! ABORT! ABORT!" 
Intern: ... but they have DVRs. 
"OH, FUDGE!"
Staff Online
#5 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

the show was stale anyway. too much angst too little everything else. i wont miss it. now give me a flash/green arrow/shadowpact cartoon!!

#6 Posted by cameron83 (7233 posts) - - Show Bio

IKR,WTF!!

#7 Posted by cattlebattle (12710 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
@cattlebattle said:
Cartoon Network pulled DC Nation last minute...there is no explanation why as of yet.   Aaaahhh....Cartoon network, those business geniuses.
"ALL THE FANS ARE AT COMIC-CON AND NOT WATCHING! ABORT! ABORT!" Intern: ... but they have DVRs. "OH, FUDGE!"
Haha, I wish this was their reason instead of just being inane. Cartoon Network does so many weird things in terms of sudden re-scheduling and changing shows around its quite mental actually. They had an article about the new Green Lantern episode in USA Today this week, now, they just apparently torpedoed any chance at potential new viewers.
#8 Posted by SupBatz (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang, that's annoying.

#9 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@cattlebattle said:
Cartoon Network pulled DC Nation last minute...there is no explanation why as of yet. Aaaahhh....Cartoon network, those business geniuses.
"ALL THE FANS ARE AT COMIC-CON AND NOT WATCHING! ABORT! ABORT!" Intern: ... but they have DVRs. "OH, FUDGE!"

LOLOLOL

@theTimeStreamer said:

the show was stale anyway. too much angst too little everything else. i wont miss it.

Seriously, do you just want a hug?

#10 Posted by abeyance (238 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it has something to do with the Cartoon Network birthday crap. My cable guide with COX still shows Green Lantern and Young Justice but that Dragon Riders of Berk show came on for both slots. I am hoping to catch Young Justice at the same time tomorrow.

#11 Posted by Black_Claw (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

I am really pissed off right now. I changed my channel to Cartoon Network and How to train your dragon was on instead of Young Justice!!! And this was supposed to be the debut episode of my boy Static! WTF Cartoon Network?!

#12 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Black_Claw said:

I am really pissed off right now. I changed my channel to Cartoon Network and How to train your dragon was on instead of Young Justice!!! And this was supposed to be the debut episode of my boy Static! WTF Cartoon Network?!
#13 Posted by krspaceT (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

Good point, we can check Sunday. Greg apparently is surprised too, he wrote about the upcoming episode on his blog as normal...

#14 Posted by Black_Claw (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

Sunday? Well I can hope DC nation airs tomorrow. I just want to see Static already, sorry if I seem like I'm fanboying but that guy is seriously my favorite DC superhero next to Batman.

#15 Posted by cameron83 (7233 posts) - - Show Bio

@abeyance: @krspaceT:

actually i checked the schedule on cartoonnetwork for sunday and it is still dreamworks dragons

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Black_Claw: Not just that but he really needs some love, both in DC and without

#17 Edited by Black_Claw (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

So this means I have to wait till next week in order to see the new episode. DAMN IT CARTOON NETWORK!!! Seriously, who the guy over at that place who thought it would be a good ideas to pull DC nation today?!

#18 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

wth

#19 Posted by EdBlank (492 posts) - - Show Bio

My girlfriend thinks I am a weirdo cause I am flipping out about "cartoons". We're 40ish. It's hilarious.

#20 Posted by not2baad (532 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoon network really knows how to mess up a saturday

#21 Posted by not2baad (532 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdBlank: i understand and feel the same

#22 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

I kind of don't know what to do with myself.

#23 Posted by entropy_aegis (15255 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer said:

the show was stale anyway. too much angst too little everything else. i wont miss it. now give me a flash/green arrow/shadowpact cartoon!!

This,it's just a fan service show.The lack of resolution and unresolved plot lines was the last straw for me,they decided to introduce new characters without even properly developing the existing ones.

Crap.

#24 Posted by cattlebattle (12710 posts) - - Show Bio

This,it's just a fan service show.The lack of resolution and unresolved plot lines was the last straw for me,they decided to introduce new characters without even properly developing the existing ones.

Crap.

I would love to see you write a show...and for that matter what wasn't resolved??

Hater....
#25 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

That suuuuuuuuxxxxx!!!!

Oh well.

#26 Posted by Lt_Smash (44 posts) - - Show Bio

I still dont get why there are people who hop on the Young Justice forum just to try and say it is terrible. To be honest I think they are just i denial and don't want to admit it is considerably more gripping than most of the cartoons from the last 20 years.

#27 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully they'll air it tommorow.

#28 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4710 posts) - - Show Bio

This is usually what happens before they cancel shows.

#30 Posted by MrMazz (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

But what am I supposed to watch on Saturday mornings? Clone Wars YJ and Green Lantern flowed into each other so well. Save Young Justice #SixSeasonandaMovie

#31 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe they are pushing back the dates in order to ensure the show is airing new episodes with the release of the video game?

#32 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by krspaceT (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

@r3d_rob1n: Hope your right, Yum

#34 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure there are a lot of other networks that would love to air it.

#35 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13011 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude.........what the hell?

#36 Edited by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been pulled for the remainder of the month

That's right, two episodes after a several month long hiatus, it's put on another month long hiatus

**** you, Cartoon Network.

**** you.

#37 Posted by vernierhawk001 (534 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4 said:

It's been pulled for the remainder of the month

That's right, two episodes after a several month long hiatus, it's put on another month long hiatus

**** you, Cartoon Network.

**** you.

Are you serious? Where did you hear this?

#38 Posted by vernierhawk001 (534 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@theTimeStreamer said:

Crap.

I don't get it. The show is still ongoing. We saw how nicely they wrapped things up in season 1. And they still have 6ish eps to go in Season 2

#39 Posted by ckenn99 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

CARTOON NETWORK! WAT R U DOIN! CARTOON NETWORK! STAHP!!!

#41 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: nah, man. i'm cool.

#42 Posted by vernierhawk001 (534 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by pharze (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that surprised. I was expecting it last year. It's Cartoon Network where if it isn't slapstick anime or fart joke bad animation it doesn't have a shot a lasting. What I don't get is why do these guys accept any offer from Cartoon Network who is just as happy paying a boatload of cash for Bleach fillers because they don't have to worry about promoting or creative marketing. See Thundercats.

#44 Posted by Black_Claw (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

So let me get this straight. They bring back this show from a seven month hiatus for TWO FUCKING EPISODES only for it to go on another month long hiatus?! And for what? Re runs of Dragons and Johnny Test?! As the angry video game nerd would say, "What the hell were they thinking?!". Seriously Cartoon Network, fuck you.

#45 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

Me right now

#46 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by vernierhawk001 (534 posts) - - Show Bio

Should have known. After what they did to toonami all those years ago. I am really interested to see how they try to justify this in press releases. Contract dispute? Idk. This isn't the cartoon network I grew up with and loved. It started with the live action crap. Then all the spongebob-esque shows. Someday future generations will trace the downfall of civilization to shows like that....smh

#48 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

a sad day when someones biggest problem at the moment is not watching a cartoon

#49 Posted by vernierhawk001 (534 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer said:

a sad day when someones biggest problem at the moment is not watching a cartoon

Not my biggest problem. But def a downer. Just curious, you seem to not like the show so are you just "here" to see fan reactions? :)

#50 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

That is all.....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.