Nightwing is on Young Justice....

• 0 results
#1 Posted by cattlebattle (12586 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12586 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not know what to make of this................

Perhaps whatever the League did when they were missing messed up time.....I guess Robin aged at least 4 years, Superboy and Miss M stayed physically teenagers....

and that Robin is Tim Drake

#3 Posted by noj (1073 posts) - - Show Bio

im thinking it wil probably be a view into the future or smething, at least i really hope it is. ill be very dissapointed if they get rid of dick grayson as robin so soon in favor of tim drake. if it is a new robin in all the teasers it better at least be jason todd.

#4 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8897 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: OMG I am so excited I wonder how this is going to play out in Young Justice. Can't wait for the new episode

#5 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

This has to be a "let's look into the future" episode. It's gotta be, right?

#6 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3491 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta be a future segment, right?

Also, spoilers?

#7 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay ^_^

#8 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh.... yeah, I would hope this is a future segment thing. Skipping ahead that much in between seasons (especially when they're a week apart), is kind of ridiculous. Although, it would make a lot more sense for some of the screwy age issues with all the younger characters, and would explain why Robin is using a bo staff in the previews... but still.

#9 Edited by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: this is going to be confusing....for the fans. I expect that it will get flamed like Joker or Rocket

The...theoretical, time skip

#10 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

@noj: this is the thing, in animation or TV they tend to skip Jason Todd and move straight onto Tim Drake.

#11 Posted by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio
Fan Image; Miss Martian and Kid Devil
Fan Image; Static and Richie

@cattlebattle: is yours one too?

#12 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12573 posts) - - Show Bio

Please bring in Tim, please bring in Tim....

#13 Posted by cattlebattle (12586 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kal'smahboi said:
Gotta be a future segment, right? Also, spoilers?
My bad.... Considering they were planning to release these images as part of the preview this week, I would hardly think I need them.

.@Gambit1024 said:

This has to be a "let's look into the future" episode. It's gotta be, right?

I don't thinks so, If you have been following the show its obvious a lot of time would pass between seasons being characters who were very young in prior episodes appear to be teenagers in the trailers, character like Beast Boy and Lagoon Boy. Its apparent that perhaps whatever The League did when they were gone for hours may have effected the space time continuum
#14 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3491 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@Kal'smahboi said:
Gotta be a future segment, right? Also, spoilers?
My bad.... Considering they were planning to release these images as part of the preview this week, I would hardly think I need them.
Not a big deal. No worries, my friend.
#15 Posted by cattlebattle (12586 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Dick's voice in the trailer, talking about the alien bomb@cattlebattle:

I see Wonder Girl, Bumblebee, Adam Strange, Lobo...

Um...sorry for taking the text too

Yours shows Dicks normal voice, as of now. If he did go Nightwing, he'd have to be older, with a mature voice

#17 Posted by cattlebattle (12586 posts) - - Show Bio
@krspaceT: Of course man, just because he is Nightwing in one episode means he is just Nightwing from now on...the show wouldn't just skip 5 years without explaining things. There is going to be some kind of explanation I am sure, like a parallel timeline or universe or something...
#18 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2193 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim Drake is Nightwing. Calling it.

#19 Edited by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing glimpse of the future or timejump. I'd be sad about a timejump in only the 2nd season, but if it allows for a new class of characters...well maybe. I do want to see Tim.

Edit: You know, they'd probably just jump right to Damian, not Tim.

#20 Posted by Skaddix (3112 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty Massive Time Jump

#21 Posted by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix: Dangerous level of time jump....time travel though could explain Nightwing and the older Batgirl

#22 Posted by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio

And because he's in the show, you choose to spoil it for everyone...WHY?

#23 Posted by cattlebattle (12586 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
They are releasing these images...and the other ones I posted as the preview images for this weeks episode....So, they're not that big of spoilers....
#24 Posted by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer: If you want no spoilers, why are you on the forums of a fan sight of crazed nutjobs...

Admittably I'm on that list

#25 Edited by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:

@War Killer said:

They are releasing these images...and the other ones I posted as the preview images for this weeks episode....So, they're not that big of spoilers....
I haven't seen any images, I try to stay away from any threads that may possibly spoil the show for me, but it's not the fact that you're posting the images, I don't mind that, it's the fact that your thread's title is "NIGHTWING IS IN YOUNG JUSTICE!" Whether or not they're releasing the images, I didn't know that and haven't seen them, so I had no idea about any of this and I hate the fact that I can't even get on Comic Vine without someone ignoring the fact that some people aren't trying to spoil themselves of the shows surprises with images and just spoiling something like this, which yes THIS is something big, in your threads title...You didn't even TRY to make this a spoiler, you just posted it, which is really annoying to be honest.
#26 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

Are there just pictures or are there more trailers other then the invasion one?

#27 Posted by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio
@krspaceT said:

@War Killer: If you want no spoilers, why are you on the forums of a fan sight of crazed nutjobs...

Admittably I'm on that list

I wasn't in the Young Justice thread, I was simply reading through all of the sites Forums to see what's new in the world of comics. I do that all the time and have been since I joined this site. If I was in the Young Justice forums then yes I would be at fault, but I wasn't, I was simply looking through the most recent threads today which I have every right to. But the fact is that you should know that when making a thread that contains spoilers, putting the spoiler in the title is just careless and shows no consideration for anyone who happens to glance by that thread. I'm randomly reading through different threads and then I see a thread titled "Nightwing in Young Justice". There was no "WARNING SPOILERS" or anything, they just flat out put the spoiler in the thread title, and now part of the surprise of seeing this episode and geeking out when Nightwing appears is completely ruined for me...so yeah, I'm a but annoyed about that and have every right to be.
#28 Posted by cattlebattle (12586 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
@cattlebattle said:
@War Killer said:
I haven't seen any images, I try to stay away from any threads that may possibly spoil the show for me, but it's not the fact that you're posting the images, I don't mind that, it's the fact that your thread's title is "NIGHTWING IS IN YOUNG JUSTICE!" Whether or not they're releasing the images, I didn't know that and haven't seen them, so I had no idea about any of this and I hate the fact that I can't even get on Comic Vine without someone ignoring the fact that someone people aren't trying to spoil themselves of the shows surprises with images and just spoiling something like this, which yes THIS is something big, in your threads title...You didn't even TRY to make this a spoiler, you just posted it, which is really annoying to be honest.
Nonsense, they release images and videos every week, I'll admit, if I had seen the episode and it was something like "Batmans going to die" I would have put spoiler tags, but being that they plan to release these for the public eye before the episode airs...There is nothing to apologize for

And...your full of sh*t, You claim you don't like spoilers yet actively posted on the thread I made titled "Massive Season 2 spoilers" so wouldn't it be worse if the thread just said "Happy New Year images" and BLAM......there is Nightwing images
#29 Posted by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF: ...not that I know of

#30 Posted by FrankenKong (234 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping for future glimpse. Nightwing shouldnt be on the Young Justice crew. I'm also hoping Lobo has the same epic voice actor he's always had, I cant see anyone else playing him.

#31 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

This makes absolutely no sense at all...

At least the animation took a step-up, looks a lot sharper.

#32 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

An episode in the future since the Robin in the trailer has the same voice.

#33 Posted by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: I agree, no sign of deepening tone

#34 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@krspaceT: Its still Dick. And if its true, if there is a time-skip, I will stop watching Young Justice.
#35 Posted by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: Well, a managable time skip maybe

#36 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@krspaceT: I just hope that this Nightwing comes from the future to warn the or something.
#37 Edited by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

MOTHER F*CKING YES,.HELLS YEAH, WOOT WOOT WOOT, THERE IS A FRIGIN GOD, FIRG YEAH, YEAHHHHHH BOYYY!!!!!!!!!

..........I'm happy......

#38 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor: huh?
#39 Posted by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: I've heard thoughts from my sister about that...and she managed to guess the clone thing about Red Arrow.....so I'm going to give her the benefit of past luck

#40 Edited by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: I got over excited and typed my celebrations so hard I actually messed up my key board and had to restart my computer, I'm calm...er now, but still happy that the Robin in season 2 seems to be Tim.

I'm calm enough to erase the possibly religiously offensive part of my..........uh.....cheers I guess

#41 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Please bring in Tim, please bring in Tim....

this times a million

#42 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm astonished, I dunno what to think, I liked Dick SO MUCH to be changed that way-that fast (till I LOVE Nightwing)

But the chances to get Tim as Robin are sooooooo tentative

By fist time in my life, I hope this is time travel (Is Young Justice, I don't think they can crap it in time travel)

@Primmaster64 said:

@krspaceT: I just hope that this Nightwing comes from the future to warn the or something.

Yeah the best option or better/worse carry them to the future and return them back :P

#43 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor: I'm pretty sure its Dick. He has the same voice.

@RedOwl_1
Who knows? Let's see. I hope this Nightwing is from the future or something. It would suck so much that Superboy stayed 16. I would like him to age to be Superman, with Wally as Flash, Dick as Nightwing/Batman, Kal'dur as maybe future Aquaman.
#44 Edited by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: Hoping that the first episode is just transition before the rest of it takes place in the future, if not I'm going to be pretty depressed for a while.........but until my hopes are crushed I can imagine that the Robin is Tim

#45 Posted by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: @Primmaster64 said:

@RedOwl_1: Who knows? Let's see. I hope this Nightwing is from the future or something. It would suck so much that Superboy stayed 16. I would like him to age to be Superman, with Wally as Flash, Dick as Nightwing/Batman, Kal'dur as maybe future Aquaman.

Or as Black Manta

#46 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor: Nawh its Dick.....Problem? XD I don't think so. Since the first episode takes place the day after the season finale and its the one that has Lobo.

@krspaceT
Probably.
#47 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT said:

@Primmaster64: @Primmaster64 said:

@RedOwl_1: Who knows? Let's see. I hope this Nightwing is from the future or something. It would suck so much that Superboy stayed 16. I would like him to age to be Superman, with Wally as Flash, Dick as Nightwing/Batman, Kal'dur as maybe future Aquaman.

Or as Black Manta

Totally Creepy dude!

#48 Posted by cattlebattle (12586 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:

@Primmaster64: Hoping that the first episode is just transition before the rest of it takes place in the future, if not I'm going to be pretty depressed for a while.........but until my hopes are crushed I can imagine that the Robin is Tim

I'm thinking two times might run parallel or something to that effect, there is an interview with Greg Wiesman that says this episode picks up where the last one left off, and all the favorite characters will return. So, I am sure the season won't just be the future...there will probably be something more complex going on

Being that Robin not only looks exactly like Tim but also wields a bo staff...I'd say its a pretty safe bet. Impulse is also likely to show up now of course
#49 Edited by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: C'mon dude don't rain on my parade, Young Justice has depressed me constantly for the past 3 days, this is the first time YJ has actually made me happy for a long time. Let me dream man, let me dream

@cattlebattle said:

there will probably be something more complex going on Being that Robin not only looks exactly like Tim but also wields a bo staff...I'd say its a pretty safe bet. Impulse is also likely to show up now of course

Hope your right

#50 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor: Alright. >_> But if it is Tim, I will not watch YJ anymore.

@cattlebattle
I hope its a parallel world. I like to see Superboy age WITH Wally and Dick.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.