New Young Justice? *Spoilers*

#1 Posted by burr787 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

There's already a thread similar to this one, so I understand if it gets locked. But in the recent year a lot of younger heroes have been showing up and I think that some hints are being dropped for a new Young Justice. Everyone knows the three original Young Justice members:

Superboy, Robin, and Impulse
Now we have a new Robin and Impulse:

There was also Chris Kent who was aged into a teenager, however;
 Another that I think that's going to become a hero in the next few years is:

Does anyone else see a connection? Can you think of any other possible characters, and would you want another Young Justice?
#2 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

So the pecking order would be Justice League, Titans, Teen Titans and Young Justice....might be a bit much.

#3 Posted by danhimself (21903 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC: most of the Titans are moving up to become the new Justice League and the Titans book will be a team led by Deathstroke with unknown members
#4 Posted by Harlekin (680 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully the get ride of Teen Titans and replace it with Young Justice. Way better name and concept.

#5 Posted by DEGRAAF (7811 posts) - - Show Bio

and it sounds like superboy will be returning to the teen titans team unless they get torn apart and create a new Titans team
#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio

For me, there was only one Young Justice.  No offence to the work on these new characters, but they all seem pretty young or too mean spirited to become a new YJ.  

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.