New Young Justice "Invasion" trailer....looks amazing

#1 Posted by cattlebattle (13047 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Wonder Girl, Bumblebee, Adam Strange, Lobo

$hits about to get real..................
#2 Edited by krspaceT (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't see Adam Strange, but then again I am not as familiar with him so I wouldn't know to look for him

You know, I had just posted my own forum just as you did this....we really need to stop doing that

#3 Posted by cattlebattle (13047 posts) - - Show Bio
@krspaceT said:

Didn't see Adam Strange, but then again I am not as familiar with him so I wouldn't know to look for him

41 seconds...It looks to be a new design for him
#4 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT: @0:40

#5 Posted by krspaceT (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, that guy.....um what is so good about Adam Strange anyway?

#6 Posted by Dernman (15266 posts) - - Show Bio

Saw Blue Beetle and was that a White Martian at the end?

#7 Posted by krspaceT (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman: Sort of looked like a genomorph to me

#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34025 posts) - - Show Bio

....... holy sh!t......

#9 Posted by Dernman (15266 posts) - - Show Bio
@krspaceT: Maybe but appearing at the end kinda had me wondering if the White Martians were invading.
#10 Posted by thechessclub (505 posts) - - Show Bio

Invasion?

http://www.comicvine.com/invasion/39-40774/

#11 Posted by krspaceT (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman: The thing lacked the pinkish, fleshy bit that Megan has....of course they might have sexual metamorphism or something but the way they commented on how the league got their attention makes me think they are not from Sector 2814

#12 Posted by RineUp (28 posts) - - Show Bio

don't really know much about the heroes and comics.....but i really enjoy watching this show! :)

#13 Posted by krspaceT (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, here's a question, if Lex Luthor, an alien hater and would be world ruler, who is part of a team of seven would be world leaders does something to try to keep the worlds greatest heroes from stopping an alien invasion, which would make it very hard for them to rule, assuming humanity isn't wiped out.....what is going on?

#14 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

....Where's Donna?

#15 Posted by krspaceT (1497 posts) - - Show Bio
Young Justice: Invasion

@Primmaster64: Eh, mixed with cassie by greg's blender?

But who cares about the most confusing in origin DC character, even more so than Powergirl, STATIC IS IN SEASON 2!

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34025 posts) - - Show Bio
@RineUp said:

don't really know much about the heroes and comics.....but i really enjoy watching this show! :)

It is very good
#17 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@krspaceT: Now I really wish it would have been Tim and Bart.
#18 Posted by krspaceT (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

If I had to rank them

1. Batman the Animated Series
  2. Static
  3. Justice League
  4. Young Justice
  5. Teen Titans
  6. Superman; the Animated Series
  7. Batman Beyond
  8. The Batman
  9. Green Lantern; the Animated Series
  10. Batman; The Brave and the Bold
  11. Superfriends
#19 Posted by krspaceT (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

Hate to double post, but whose that at :56 with Superboy?

#20 Posted by cattlebattle (13047 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder who that is with Superboy at 56 seconds, the outfit looks familiar

#21 Posted by krspaceT (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, the person appears to be female, or at least a Haku like male, with a hairband, a yellow gold or just yellow scarf or something on her neck, and appears to have a hip pack, colored black. She is in mostly blue. She is also white, paler than Superboy

Maybe Argent or Atlee?

Based on the age, hair and skin tone....in civies or perhaps a redesign

#22 Posted by cattlebattle (13047 posts) - - Show Bio
@krspaceT: I actually think it could be Alaana, Adam Stranges wife, the color scheme of the outfit looks similar
#23 Edited by krspaceT (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Um, no know much about Adam Strange....but I guess it could possibly be Little Barda too

Obscure, yes....but Greg is using Queen Bee, Rocket and Icon, Shimmer and Mister Twister.

That's not even divulging into the Aquaman fish people like Lagoon Boy and Blubber

#24 Posted by cattlebattle (13047 posts) - - Show Bio
@krspaceT said:

@cattlebattle: Um, no know much about Adam Strange....but I guess it could possibly be Little Barda too

Obscure, yes....but Greg is using Queen Bee, Rocket and Icon, Shimmer and Mister Twister.

Could be....Superboy definitely has ties to New Genesis in this show.
#25 Posted by The Stegman (25170 posts) - - Show Bio

MY....GOD.....
#26 Posted by krspaceT (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: You know, wasn't there a black haired supergirl?

#27 Posted by WildStyle (331 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking epic. The new potential line up has a ton of potential with the new characters coming in.

#28 Edited by cattlebattle (13047 posts) - - Show Bio
@krspaceT said:

@cattlebattle: You know, wasn't there a black haired supergirl?

I honestly thin it has something to do with New Genesis, If you watch the trailer again, you'll see Superboy and the mystery girl in the woods running from a spider version of what looks like to be technology similar to sphere, you'll also see Superboy pinning Manheim and Whisper (intergang members from Disordered) to a tree in what looks like the same setting...this all could be one episode with Intergang trying to gain more Apokoliptian tech, and that could be a New Genesis character
#29 Edited by BlackArmor (6148 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

@krspaceT: Now I really wish it would have been Tim and Bart.

Quoted. For. Truth. Honestly YJ is an amazing series but I brought this up a couple of days ago and ever since I just can't get excited for the series anymore, the fact that this is Dick and Wally made it so this trailer just does nothing for me...........

#30 Posted by krspaceT (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally and Dick don't suck....and Tim or Bart could appear in Season 2

#31 Posted by krspaceT (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Darkseid could be the invader

#32 Edited by BlackArmor (6148 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT said:

Wally and Dick don't suck....and Tim or Bart could appear in Season 2

Never said they sucked, they're both awesome, there just not Young Justice. A Young Justice TV series is Tim and Bart's time to shine having a YJ series without them is like having a Nightwing series without Dick. As for them appearing in season 2 its extremely unlikely, it appears that Dick and Wally haven't aged at all so Tim or Bart getting anything more than an unnamed easter egg is almost impossible

#33 Posted by cattlebattle (13047 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:

@krspaceT said:

it appears that Dick and Wally haven't aged at all so Tim or Bart getting anything more than an unnamed easter egg is almost impossible
Cissie (Arowette) had a cameo, so.....perhaps they will show up
#34 Posted by krspaceT (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: true

#35 Posted by BlackArmor (6148 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@BlackArmor said:

@krspaceT said:

it appears that Dick and Wally haven't aged at all so Tim or Bart getting anything more than an unnamed easter egg is almost impossible
Cissie (Arowette) had a cameo, so.....perhaps they will show up

Like I said unnamed easter egg and frankly it's not enough (who am I kidding I'd be jumping up and down if they showed a kid watching old recordings of the flying Graysons when Robin flips by his window). YJ is a great show and I love how it turned out but every time I think about who Robin and KF are in the show I just completely loose interest in it, based on history I'll get over it by S2E2 but until my disappointment blows over not even this trailer can make me care

#36 Posted by krspaceT (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Perhaps not Bart, because Greg says no Time Travel, but Tim could be used, perhaps taking on the role of Red Robin.

#37 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo!!!

#38 Posted by krspaceT (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

@jrock85: Yes, Logan Kent is coming...,.

#39 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Girl!!!!

#40 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

She looks BADASS already!

#41 Posted by xmenboi11z (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast boy is in the Show. I just saw him in the newest commercial that aired today!!

#42 Posted by kg1507 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really, really excited for season 2. I'm ok with Cassie being on the show as long as she doesn't mess around with Superboy and Miss Martian - yes, I know Cassie and Superboy were together in the comics but this show is so different from the comics that I wouldn't be surprised if they paired her up with someone else, assuming she has more than one appearance.

#43 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7717 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT said:

If I had to rank them

1. Batman the Animated Series
  2. Static
  3. Justice League
  4. Young Justice
  5. Teen Titans
  6. Superman; the Animated Series
  7. Batman Beyond
  8. The Batman
  9. Green Lantern; the Animated Series
  10. Batman; The Brave and the Bold
  11. Superfriends

Not bad list.

And I think Blue Beetle, Bumblebee, and Wonder Girl aren't joining the Team

They're gonna be the titans

#44 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a feeling Cassie will stir up problems with Connor and Megan, which is fine with me, if it was my choice, i would have them phase out Megan all together, GOODBYE MEGAN! :D

just kidding, but im not a fan of Miss Martian, she has a personality that you either love or you hate, i dont think there's an in between, she's polarizing lol

#45 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bestostero said:

I have a feeling Cassie will stir up problems with Connor and Megan, which is fine with me, if it was my choice, i would have them phase out Megan all together, GOODBYE MEGAN! :D

just kidding, but im not a fan of Miss Martian, she has a personality that you either love or you hate, i dont think there's an in between, she's polarizing lol

I'm kinda inbetween really. Initially I loved her, then it got boring, then when she kissed Kon I thought omg, I love her again and then got boring. So its kinda on and off with me. But CassKon truly belong together,

#46 Posted by krspaceT (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil: Whose to say that they won't call themselves Teen Titans?

#47 Posted by kg1507 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: Maybe in the comics, but... this isn't the comics lol I don't know... anything could happen, really. I mean, Zatanna was de-aged and Robin is Dick instead of Tim, and there's Wally instead of Bart, so really everything in this world is the opposite of what we all know.

#48 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be pretty cool for a love triangle of Superboy, Miss Martian, and Wondergirl

#49 Edited by krspaceT (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

@kg1507: True, particularly Tim Drake @teamextrodinary15 a love triangle would be nice to see, though I have to wonder with such a triangle how far Greg can push the censors.......

#50 Edited by Smart_Dork_Dude (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

LOBO!!! Good to see the Main Man get some screen time again!! I wonder if they'll get Brad Garret to do his voice again? He was a perfect Lobo!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.