new screens from young justice finale

#1 Edited by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

As you can see Aqualad vs Black Beetle, Superboy and miss M on the trial, Batman glare that is really look more intimidating that Mongul's one from the early episodes.. Static and Black Lighting, plus Wally&Artemist beside Green Arrow and Captain Marvel.

The questions are in place..

Will Aqualad manage to achieve what nobody was this season, aka to beat black to a pulp?

Artemis and Wally would be the next leaguers?

The big 10 that are now on Rimbor would be back in time to catch the party?

Manny...manny questions ahead of us, and only 20 or so minutes left to get all the answers..

#2 Edited by srk12 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool. This going to be exciting. Lot of Flash action. I'm guessing Miss Martian and Superboy have gone to Rimbor to present evidence in the JL's favor. Blue and Green Beetle along with Aqualad are taking on Black Beetle. Hope Aqualad kicks his butt. Plus, looks like Virgil is getting a mentor. Looks like a lot to cover in 20 minutes. Hope it lives up to the hype.

#3 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13157 posts) - - Show Bio

calling it now, Wally becomes the Flash, Barry retires to raise the baby, and Impulse becomes the new KF

#4 Posted by Tohoma (1438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

calling it now, Wally becomes the Flash, Barry retires to rise the baby, and Impulse becomes the new KF

God dammit I was just about to call it >_>

#5 Posted by Tohoma (1438 posts) - - Show Bio

Also if Aqulad dies I am going to be beyond upset.

#6 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tohoma said:

Same.

#7 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

Also is it just me, or does Green look like he's fighting alongside Black?

#8 Posted by Mojo65 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't really want Wally to join the league, even if Barry dies.

It'll just feel like he's being rewarded for doing nothing.

#9 Posted by LipstickZombie (91 posts) - - Show Bio

The series finale should be twp hours. The show is too dense to rap up in 30 minutes.

#10 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5421 posts) - - Show Bio
@LipstickZombie

The series finale should be twp hours. The show is too dense to rap up in 30 minutes.

This! A two hour movie would be the only proper way to wrap all the plot lines up without glossing over some or outright not addressing others, and we'd get a kickass final battle.
#11 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5421 posts) - - Show Bio
@WaveMotionCannon oh yeah... F$&@ YOU CARTOON NETWORK!!!!
#12 Posted by Theorder14 (1497 posts) - - Show Bio
@WaveMotionCannon
second that
#13 Posted by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

IS Aqualad's aqua sword cutting Black's weapon? Damn, i forgot hot Kaldur's using sorcery to create hi's defenses and weapons.

God help us to see that Black psycho going down..

#14 Edited by Oscars94 (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I want the Green Lanterns to take out Black Beetle seeing as they have history with the Reach. The original team is back which is awesome! The Runaways and the extended team will take out both the Light and the Reach!

#15 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam Strange was in that one, Interesting...

#16 Posted by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oscars94: idk, someone told me here that would make more sense that the team to take out black beetle since is a young heroes based show..I hope that Aqualad will have that magic stone at him..

#17 Posted by Oscars94 (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

yes

#18 Posted by JakeN7 (12451 posts) - - Show Bio
Possible Tim and Cassie romance!?

...nah, probably just wishful thinking on my part.

#19 Posted by not2baad (548 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how close and far off you guys really are.

#20 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by MESBD (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@tohoma said:

I think Wally's death is worse

#22 Edited by HumanRocket (8168 posts) - - Show Bio

@mesbd: didn't die feel he was sent into the speed force. Too bad we don't have a season three to explain this!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.