Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

New 52 Young Justice book, what are you team picks?

Avatar image for garrettsgonewild
    garrettsgonewild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Since there's already a new TT book coming and not sure how legit these rumors of a Young Justice book but who would be in your ideal line up?

If I had to be practical

Aqualad ( Kaldur but wouldn't mind Garth)

Miss Martian

Artemis (hopefully the dead girl in the TT annual was just some random)

Superboy

Kid Flash (would love Wally but Bart will do) - also, since Pfiefer said he isn't putting in a super or flash character in his book then maybe this is where they will come up?

Donna Troy (wishful thinking sadly)

Static Shock or Blue Beetle or a bat character - would not mind if Stephanie Brown or Cassandra Cain was in this team as a replacement for Dick or Tim

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

that or make an outsiders book composed of the characters whose comics were canceld

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Blue Beetle

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Since there's already a new TT book coming and not sure how legit these rumors of a Young Justice book but who would be in your ideal line up?

If I had to be practical

Aqualad ( Kaldur but wouldn't mind Garth)

Miss Martian

Artemis (hopefully the dead girl in the TT annual was just some random)

Superboy

Kid Flash (would love Wally but Bart will do) - also, since Pfiefer said he isn't putting in a super or flash character in his book then maybe this is where they will come up?

Donna Troy (wishful thinking sadly)

Static Shock or Blue Beetle or a bat character - would not mind if Stephanie Brown or Cassandra Cain was in this team as a replacement for Dick or Tim

I would agree with all of these choices. I would love both Static and BB on the team and I would still was Tim on the team.

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Kaldur'ahm
    Miss Martian
    Blue Beetle (Reyes)
    Static
    Damian (ideally, if he weren't dead)
    Artemis
    Kid Flash (West, ideally; but I'd take Bart)

I'd love to have a book about young heroes that I can actually enjoy. Lobdell's TT made me cringe, and I don't have high hopes for the New Teen Titans book. A Young Justice book with a good writer and a fresh start would be a godsend.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.