Miss Martian

#1 Posted by krspaceT (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, the break up occurred seemily because Megan started to mentally reduce people into vegatables, a bit like Identity Crisis made Batman overly paranoid of Zatanna and other meta humans.

If I had to guess, it happened to one of Queen Bee's people, or Queen Bee herself, when she killed Garth's mother. The Koolatarian attempted to kidnap her and Garfield.

Telepaths are a sadly misunderstood people in DC

Yet, their feelings remain....

#2 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

that's reasonable, she purposefully manipulated him, Robin and Kid Flash to black them out so that they wouldn't learn her secret in "Image" and then she left Psimon in a vegetative state too. i think she kept abusing that and he eventually found out and didnt like it.

#3 Posted by RogueOracle (242 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't blame Conner for breaking up with her. That was some freaky sh*t:\

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13129 posts) - - Show Bio

Spoiler tags.............

#5 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT said:

Okay, the break up occurred seemily because Megan started to mentally reduce people into vegatables, a bit like Identity Crisis made Batman overly paranoid of Zatanna and other meta humans.

If I had to guess, it happened to one of Queen Bee's people, or Queen Bee herself, when she killed Garth's mother. The Koolatarian attempted to kidnap her and Garfield.

Telepaths are a sadly misunderstood people in DC

Yet, their feelings remain....

Identity Crisis, can't believe Zatanna wiped Bat's memory

#6 Posted by JSAVen (100 posts) - - Show Bio

M.M crossed the line time ago. interesting, i dont care MM but thanks god, no more Hello Megan

the Beastboy/ crying for Mom, scene was really good

#7 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

vain crazy alien be*tch.

#8 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

@RogueOracle said:

I don't blame Conner for breaking up with her. That was some freaky sh*t:\

How you can have a relationship with someone who make vegetables out of people's mind? (Did I wrote that right?) That's just sick

#9 Edited by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this new loose moral version of MM, it's an improvement if you ask me. That being said, I would have dumped her @$$ too must be crazy

#10 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedOwl_1 said:

@RogueOracle said:

I don't blame Conner for breaking up with her. That was some freaky sh*t:\

How you can have a relationship with someone who make vegetables out of people's mind? (Did I wrote that right?) That's just sick

Make sense.

#11 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah deserves to be dumped. Honestly felt like watching Anakin Skywalker complete with force choke and everything.

#12 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, but I'm not sure she's doing it on purpose... maybe her powers are in a level that she can't really control what they're gonna do with the ones she uses them against. She may prevent their deaths, but they'll still be damaged somehow.

Even her uncle said her mental strength was bigger than anything he'd ever seen...

#13 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh please lets not make excuses for her.

#14 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha, I know you don't like the charater, but you have to admit my hypotheses are possible.

It's a show based on DCU... anything is possible XP

Plus, I just think it'd be too weird if they turned a sweet, insecure character into a complete cold blood out of the blue. If it happened, there has to be, at least, an explanation.

#15 Posted by krspaceT (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

@X9 said:

Hahaha, I know you don't like the charater, but you have to admit my hypotheses are possible.

It's a show based on DCU... anything is possible XP

Plus, I just think it'd be too weird if they turned a sweet, insecure character into a complete cold blood out of the blue. If it happened, there has to be, at least, an explanation.

finally, a sensibly person....

#16 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil said:

@krspaceT said:

Okay, the break up occurred seemily because Megan started to mentally reduce people into vegatables, a bit like Identity Crisis made Batman overly paranoid of Zatanna and other meta humans.

If I had to guess, it happened to one of Queen Bee's people, or Queen Bee herself, when she killed Garth's mother. The Koolatarian attempted to kidnap her and Garfield.

Telepaths are a sadly misunderstood people in DC

Yet, their feelings remain....

Identity Crisis, can't believe Zatanna wiped Bat's memory

WHO MIND RAPED ME?

#17 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@RogueOracle said:

I don't blame Conner for breaking up with her. That was some freaky sh*t:\

Agreed.

@Skaddix said:

Oh please lets not make excuses for her.

This.

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Spoiler tags.............

Actually just speculations only.

#18 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@krspaceT said:

Okay, the break up occurred seemily because Megan started to mentally reduce people into vegatables, a bit like Identity Crisis made Batman overly paranoid of Zatanna and other meta humans.

If I had to guess, it happened to one of Queen Bee's people, or Queen Bee herself, when she killed Garth's mother. The Koolatarian attempted to kidnap her and Garfield.

Telepaths are a sadly misunderstood people in DC

Yet, their feelings remain....

Identity Crisis, can't believe Zatanna wiped Bat's memory

WHO MIND RAPED ME?

lol.

#19 Posted by doomsilver (643 posts) - - Show Bio

They have to explian why she does this to people.

#20 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she probably attacked queen bee as well.

#21 Posted by krspaceT (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106: Problem is, Bee's still a buzzin'

#22 Posted by wondergirl246 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@doomsilver said:

They have to explian why she does this to people.

This!

#23 Posted by krspaceT (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

By the way, Greg just verified that Megan's family history is true, no lies there. John's brother in law is a White Martian, see.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.