Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Members of the Light

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cattlebattle

So we probably won't see their identities till the end so this is for fun 

It's obvious this show incorporates ideas from both Teen Titans and Young Justice comics so we really can't assume this is one team already in exsistence. I'ts obvious theres about 7 members of these glowing guys. 

The Brain--someone else mentioned the dome shaped guy with a french accent is brain, this is a pretty good theory (being the Brain is actually french) and is probably true. 

Queen Bee-- Maria Sirtis (voice actor) is confirmed as Queen Bee, it's obvious its her voice at the end of some episodes. Also Bee was seen as the Queen of Bialya, exactly where they were doing their "boom tube" experiment 

Who is the "crown guy"

Trident is my guess. He's been a Titans enemy.....but he's such a chumpy character. so maybe not 

what do you think
    Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

Maybe the King of the Royal Flush Gang? 

I'm really hoping Calculator is one of them.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Icarusflies:
    perhaps its not a crown. Are their any characters with a head like that. I'm praying Deathstroke is involved with them.....nah he'd be a better second season solo villain
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself
    @Icarusflies said:
    " Maybe the King of the Royal Flush Gang?  I'm really hoping Calculator is one of them. "
    that's who I've been thinking that it is
    TenEyedMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By TenEyedMen

My guesses:

L-1: Vandal Savage
    L-2: Ra's al Ghul
    L-3: Lex Luthor
    L-4: Queen Bee
    L-5: Ocean Master (trident guy)
    L-6: The Brain
    L-7: NO IDEA

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cattlebattle
    @TenEyedMen said:
    "My guesses:  L-1: Vandal Savage L-2: Ra's al Ghul L-3: Lex Luthor L-4: Queen Bee L-5: Ocean Master (trident guy) L-6: The Brain L-7: NO IDEA "

nice....Ra's al ghul...forgot about him he's definently one of them his toy is being released. Ocean Master is probably right. don't know about Lex or Vandal though. I'm thinking someone that has more of a connection with each of teams mentors. Maybe a Flash villain. Lex just seems to "big time"
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By danhimself
    @cattlebattle said:
    " @TenEyedMen said:
    "My guesses:  L-1: Vandal Savage L-2: Ra's al Ghul L-3: Lex Luthor L-4: Queen Bee L-5: Ocean Master (trident guy) L-6: The Brain L-7: NO IDEA "
    nice....Ra's al ghul...forgot about him he's definently one of them his toy is being released. Ocean Master is probably right. don't know about Lex or Vandal though. I'm thinking someone that has more of a connection with each of teams mentors. Maybe a Flash villain. Lex just seems to "big time" "
    if they keep with Superboy's comic book origins then Lex should definitely be in the Light
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cattlebattle

Vandal Savage's toy has beeen released so I agree. So Ten Eyed Mans surmise is pretty spot on 

I was thinking one maybe the Clock King
    UltraHeroix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By UltraHeroix

how about maxwell lord as a possible member?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.