Live-Action Young Justice (Fanmade)

#1 Edited by RBchaos (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello everyone.

I recently decided to start a web-series inspired by Young Justice, the Bat-verse and the DCU in general. It's purely fan-made, pretty much no budget but we really tried our best to get our actors to look as similar to their comic-book counterparts and behave like the characters would. We invested in presenting the stuff through Nightwing's perspective.

I think it's worth a look and I'd really appreciate your opinions on the characters so far and what other characters you'd like to see.

Thanks for reading.

Characters up until now:

• Dick Grayson / Nightwing
  • Tim Drake / Robin
  • Roy Harper / Arsenal (Red Arrow)
  • Barbara Gordon / Batgirl
#2 Posted by Oscars94 (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn man that was awesome! I was going to start one of these too :D I'm Superboy!

#3 Posted by RBchaos (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks man! Hope your project comes to life, there's a lot of room for Young Justice characters.

Make sure to share the video, thanks again!

#4 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2616 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!

#5 Posted by TheCannon (17916 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll make sure to watch these tomorrow. Don't have time right now.

However, I will say I already hate the roster. 3 out of 4 of them are Bat-characters.

#6 Posted by RBchaos (28 posts) - - Show Bio

That's because we are only including non-powered characters for now.

#7 Posted by RBchaos (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else willing to share thoughts on this?

#8 Posted by Agent_Murdoch (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Where are those accents from?

#9 Posted by RBchaos (28 posts) - - Show Bio

We're from Portugal. We did our best to 'conceal' the accent.

#10 Posted by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

is nice work here, i for once i can understand that super powered characters may be hard to create on a fanmade work.

Looking forward to the rest

#11 Posted by RBchaos (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, it would be extremely hard to do it with nearly no budget. Thanks for your support and stay tuned, I'll be releasing more episodes!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.