Let's flood CN facebook page!

#1 Posted by csguterres (206 posts) - - Show Bio

There are a lot of Young Justice and Green Lantern fans flooding Cartoon Network facebook page, join us! At least we will annoy them and show support for our favorite cartoons.

http://www.facebook.com/CartoonNetwork

#2 Posted by MrShway88 (679 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the only way we can keep YJ and GL is if a rich dude or a bunch of people paid Cartoon Network.

#3 Posted by csguterres (206 posts) - - Show Bio

They didn't say anything about not cancelling the shows, but at least Cartoon Network acknowledged the massive reaction from the fans on facebook.

"Thank you to all our fans for expressing just how much you love DC NATION on Cartoon Network. There's still more new Young Justice and Green Lantern: The Animated series to enjoy in the coming weeks. And DC Nation isn't going anywhere! There will be plenty of new adventures coming your way later this year!"

#4 Posted by Wardemon32 (4550 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by k4tzm4n (34930 posts) - - Show Bio

Sadly, I doubt it'll do anything. Their latest response seems like a professional way of just saying "LOL NO." 

Thank you to all our fans for expressing just how much they love DC Nation on Cartoon Network. There's still more new Young Justice and Green Lantern: The Animated Series to enjoy in the coming weeks. And DC Nation isn't going anywhere; there will be plenty of new adventures coming your way later this year.

Staff
#6 Posted by ChaoticBlades (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Another thing that can be done is to email me with letters that I'll print out and send en mass on this up coming Monday along with a few items I made.

Here's the email to send it to:

saveyjandgltas@gmail.com

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.