Legion of Doom in the Future?

#1 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Young Justice. While Marvel has the better books in places, their shows stink outside of Avengers. For DC, their books are meh, but the shows kick-ass.

But one thing that gets me is this....what is going on with Young Justice and all the villains showing up to work alongside the experiment trying aliens? (not Krolotains, but their bosses) While I think Darkseid is involved, part of m thinks this will all lead to a Legion of Doom incarnation more brutal than even the Alex Ross version seen in Justice.

What do you guys think? Am I mad, or can this be happening in the future episodes waaaaaaay down the line after this current story "arc" in Invasion?

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12759 posts) - - Show Bio
@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: There was actually a Superfriends episode when the Legion Of Doom destroyed the world.....lets not forget..as of "Bloodlines" the future of Earth 16
#3 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle:

But this is Young Justice, not Superfriends (although I am a big fan of both). I'm just wondering if the Legion will be shown in the future on the show (although it may end up looking more expansive than the ones in the original cartoon. Plus...where the hay is Grundy in all this? Maybe he'll be resurrected by Vandal Savage?)

#4 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the LOD will make an appearance. But they'll never be a more ruthless incarnation of the team then Alex Ross' in Justice lol

#5 Posted by cattlebattle (12759 posts) - - Show Bio
@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

@cattlebattle:

But this is Young Justice, not Superfriends (although I am a big fan of both). I'm just wondering if the Legion will be shown in the future on the show (although it may end up looking more expansive than the ones in the original cartoon. Plus...where the hay is Grundy in all this? Maybe he'll be resurrected by Vandal Savage?)

Well, JLUs final seasonwas heavily influenced by Superfriends, so its possible this show could take elements of their story...they already have had Apache Cheif on the show 

I think the Light already functions as a type of Legion of Doom, I think having the actual LOD roster is kind of redundant
#6 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

But I like the old roundup. :( ;P

I really want Black Adam to have a bigger part in the show if it goes in those lines. His place in the Injustice Gang was so bad because he had no lines. At all. Since when was a bold and brash Egyptian/Khandaqian Prince a mute?

#7 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice League was good enough.

#8 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see the Injustice league in Young Justice!

#9 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

I never knew Watchmen was meh.0_0

The legion of Doom's appearance on Justice League:Doom was good enough for me.

#10 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

The Light is probably the Legion of Doom.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.