Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Invasion "Shadow" Character Discussion (Spoilers)

King001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King001

First as I learned from the first season everything that happens in each episode connects to something bigger. So, people that stopped watching because of the time skip and all that don't understand that it's a build up that pays off at the end. So, I re-watched all four episodes and noticed a few things that lead me to believe the "shadow" is indeed black beetle. So i would like you guy to inform me on black beetle as i don't know much about him. What leads me to this conclusion is 1: the fact that the Krolotains went crazy at the sight of blue beetle in episode 1, 2: He was the same person that planted the bomb in episode 3 and informed kalder (same voice and the bomb is new tech; Reach?); 3: The sonic amplifier that blue beetle has was used to destroy the tree thing in episode 4. all this could led to the Reach invasion which explains why the Krolotains would call it " the competitor." This show is just very well thought out it's crazy. Leave your thoughts and I think i'll use this thread to update every week in the same post because I see new ones get created and not updated to keep current.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By krspaceT

@King001: That's already all but confirmed.......

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Bestostero

i am unfamiliar with Black Beetle, does he call humans meat? that's a key characteristic of the shadow.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By krspaceT

@Bestostero: Greg created his own take on many charaters, so let us take that into account as well. The Blue Beetle insane thing from an outside point of view, for as far as I know, is a new thing

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cattlebattle

whats there to discuss??.....its Black Beetle

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By YoggSaron

@cattlebattle said:

whats there to discuss??.....its Black Beetle

Pretty much this. I still don't see why people come up with outlandish theories as to who it could be when the only solid evidence we have is the silhouette possesses a black version of Blue Beetle's sonic cannon.

King001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King001

I wanted people to discuss how much of a threat he is based on his comic background of black beetle (which i am not familiar with) and the possible direction of the series based on this; and yes, if it is likely for it to be black beetle.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By the_tree

@Bestostero said:

i am unfamiliar with Black Beetle, does he call humans meat? that's a key characteristic of the shadow.

No, he himself is human. Black Beetle is a human time traveler that's main goal seems to be to collect as many scarabs as possible, and also to make Jaime and Booster Gold's lives a living hell.

I highly doubt that it's Black Beetle, seeing as he doesn't work well with others, he doesn't even work for the Reach. The voice from the silhouette also sounded fairly alien. My best guess would be that it's the Negotiator.

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.