Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

I'm not sleeping (some thoughts)

Avatar image for vampireselektor
    VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VampireSelektor
    1. Greg Weisman hinted that Roy's sickly appearance may be related to an actual drug problem. Weisman has balls considering the obstacles his show faces on a yearly basis.
    2. Dick has apparently been acting like Batman since his Robin days. Dick lied to the Team about having League sanction in "Performance" Now Nightwing is partner to a secret operation that may have left Aqualad brain dead and Miss Martian traumatized. Is the reality of war drawing out these dormant Bat-qualities from Dick the "chosen one"? The "chosen one" seems appropriate. Aqualad predicted Robin would take the reins of leadership soon after him, that it was his destiny. Nightwing (Earth-16) appears every bit the respected hero of the old DCU. Given his position as "general", it makes sense for Dick to feel some sort of responsibility to end the "war". The fact that Dick doesn't enjoy leading suggests he's aware some of his fears came true; at the very least he hates risking his friends' lives (i.e. Titans/Young Justice: Graduation Day /Outsiders).
    3. Does Dick's mathematical savvy bear any relation to his keen sense of timing and improvisational ability?

4 a.m.

If I have anything more to say, I'll make edits.

Denader, lijochs.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.