If Joker and Black Mask Appeared and Teamed Up In Young Justice

#1 Posted by Nigel90 (192 posts) - - Show Bio

In the TV show, they would be unstoppable.

#2 Posted by cosmo111687 (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly believe that nobody can seriously team-up with the Joker. He has his own agenda and would be a threat to everyone. That's why you see The Joker double-cross Black Mask in "Under The Red Hood".  

But, yeah, I think it would be a great episode. :)

#3 Posted by Joey809 (253 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be pretty goood, Black Mask could pose as a threat.

#4 Posted by Tunsieon (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nigel90: I'd be worried about Robin. I mean, did you choose those two for their most notable similarity?

#5 Posted by VenomX10 (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Its amazing that Joker was even part of The Injustice League, seeing as how he doesnt really "Play well with others." as the saying goes

#6 Posted by duderkyle (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Mask is a cold-blooded, sane murderer/torturer who makes people eat other peoples legs, arms, noses, etc...how can he be fit into a children's progam?

#7 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

@duderkyle: By that logic, the Joker is a mass-murdering, sadistic psychopath who CUT HIS OWN FACE OFF. All villains can be toned down (or up) for whatever medium they're being put in.

#8 Posted by BlackWind (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nigel90 said:

In the TV show, they would be unstoppable.

Yeah, 'cept for all the superpowered characters.

#9 Posted by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomX10: he tried to kill everyone at the end of the episode so .. he was in his note.

#10 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be pretty cool.

#11 Posted by atomicfist (23 posts) - - Show Bio

it would give the kids nightmares

#12 Posted by Target_X (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Mask would be awesome. <.<

#13 Posted by TheCannon (18334 posts) - - Show Bio

While I like the idea (even though Joker doesn't work well with others), they'd get taken out easily.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.