I miss it already

#1 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

This episode was great losing Wally felt like New 52. The end was perfect but a tease knowing we'll never Darkseid in action. I miss this perfect show already.

#2 Edited by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

What surprised me was the Tim and Cassy relationship thing. That fast?

I really wanted to see Static in the Costume.

#3 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

This episode was great losing Wally felt like New 52. The end was perfect but a tease knowing we'll never Darkseid in action. I miss this perfect show already.

How do you know? I think it might come back.....

#4 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

It' canceled.

#5 Posted by not2baad (548 posts) - - Show Bio

They stopped the reach but the light's plan changed to use Darkseid instead Season 3 would have been awesome.

#6 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

It' canceled.

For now..... Do you really think they would have teased Darkseid if there wasn't going to be continuation of the show, I don't it will be called Young Justice but maybe we will get a JL show in the future.

#7 Posted by serpent222 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

It' canceled.

As I've mentioned elsewhere, from askgreg.com:

ScarletShadowBat writes...

I Love young justice soooo much! I have heard some rumors about the show possibly being canceled after season 2 ends. I love this show terribly and i just would like reassurance that this isn't the case.

Greg responds...

No one's used the word cancelled.

#8 Posted by lilben42 (2541 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller: Canceled shows can come back.

#9 Posted by MrMazz (1234 posts) - - Show Bio

THEY set up Young Justice Unlimited so perfectly to =(

#10 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

The Light's alliance with Apokolips has been building up since season 1 and season 2. Godfrey in season 2 made it more obvious that Darkseid was coming in season 3. We will all miss the Young Justice vs Darkseid season 3 : Tim vs Kanto, Cassie vs Lashina, Superboy vs Kalibak, etc.

#11 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21841 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

Me too me too...I'mm also pissed that Jay Garrick didn't help with the ending flash running scene. All he did the whole episode was stand with the team one time!

#12 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

I knew it, no one believed me ¬¬

Hahaha

Sad about Wally. Really...auch. Though both his death and Tim and Cassie thing remind me of the New 52...

#13 Posted by dicksihavestudied (35 posts) - - Show Bio

If the show does somehow get a third season, they set it up for Dick/Nightwing to hardly appear. Booooo! I don't know if I would watch a third season if Dick wasn't in it. Not fair, but I'm biased like that.

#14 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@dicksihavestudied said:

If the show does somehow get a third season, they set it up for Dick/Nightwing to hardly appear. Booooo! I don't know if I would watch a third season if Dick wasn't in it. Not fair, but I'm biased like that.

I got mad that there was no Nightwing episode, I also wanted a JL ep.

#15 Edited by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

My initial reaction to the ending?

DARKSEID!!!!!!!!!!! FREAKING DARKSEID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU CANCEL A SHOW WHEN THE ENDING OF THE FINAL EPISODE SETS UP SO MANY AWESOME POSSIBILITIES?!?!?!?!?! FULL SCALE APOKOLIPS INVASION!!!! NEW GODS!!! ORION!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That being said, I still hold out hope it will come back, be it under a new name or just a straight up third season

#16 Edited by MadeinBangladesh (6853 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope another network picks it up. They did leave out with a cliffhanger.

and CARTOON NETWROK can go eat a bag of D*CKS

#17 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

DARKSEID!!!!!!!!!!! FREAKING DARKSEID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU CANCEL A SHOW WHEN THE ENDING OF THE FINAL EPISODE SETS UP SO MANY AWESOME POSSIBILITIES?!?!?!?!?! FULL SCALE APOKOLIPS INVASION!!!! NEW GODS!!! ORION!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Thundercats all over again

#18 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13121 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

his clothes were his costume apparently.

#19 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

Ikr? maybe it was way too good to be on air o.o or to be truth :P

BTW I TOTALLY SAW APOKOLIPS COMING :D I KNEW IT!!! (I'm trilled because I won a bet about it :D)

@MadeinBangladesh said:

CARTOON NETWROK can go eat a bag of D*CKS

Yeah and them a premiere seat........ in HELL so they can taste them painfully

#20 Posted by naylor11 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

SAVE YOUNG JUSTICE

http://youngjustice.wikia.com/wiki/Young_Justice_Wiki:Save_Young_Justice

#21 Posted by ComicStooge (12761 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss it too. :'(

#22 Posted by lightsout (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

That being said, I still hold out hope it will come back, be it under a new name or just a straight up third season

Mine too. I hope another network would pick it up, but I wouldn't know where to begin. (Although - does CN have some sort of deal/company-relation to WB? If so....we're sorta screwed (in that, probably only they can air DC characters)).

#23 Posted by Nightwing_Beyond (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@dicksihavestudied: Nightwing would still appear. He just needed to clear his head after Wally's death. If he went off on his own for longer, it would be to find a way to bring Wally back. Now that season 2 introduced the freshman, Season 3 would be devoted to developing all the characters with more intimate stories. Nightwing would get much more action too since he is no longer stuck leading the team and not being in the field. Season 3 can still happen and it would do wonders for the character.

#24 Posted by jimmy11 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps they should make something like Young Justice Unlimited. A direct sequel to Young Justice. It worked for Justice League! :)

#25 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

Was a good 3 years.

Well there's always reruns of JLU on Vortex

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.