Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Green and Blue Beetle, agents of the light?

jasontodd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jasontodd7

I watched again the last episodes and something started to head up in my mind.

I saw Lex Luthor enjoying the fight between Black Beetle and the Alpha Squad, then he knew about Blue Beetle being an agent of the reach and Savage bought Mongul down on earth.

So..my idea is that, somehow, Starro Tech was planted in those two and the light controls them, and play the reach just as they played the league..

Blue helped them a lot with the runaways, and just for the record, the scarab didin't trully seemed in control here..

The Scarab didin't betray Jamie back on the reach ship and never obey to anything black had to say to them.

So ..my guess is that Green couldn't do what the scarab never really wanted in the first place and that the reach isn't control the meat, the meat is playing the reach.

I know is a long shot but ..it may be truth?

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RedOwl_1

Yes they are double agents but I think is because Green Beetle back fired Jaime.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Yung ANcient One

Its a LOONG SHOT like

1,000 miles away, and you're using a rusty revolver.

I would say NO!

but hey you never know. I doubt Blu would be willing to capture YJ even if it was to stay on the Reachs good side.

(+)

nmiller1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nmiller1939

This seems like the kind of plot twist this show would pull off. Remember the two Roys reveal? Did anyone ever even remotely see that coming? I mean, I'm generally pretty good at calling plot twists, but that? I wouldn't have guessed that in a million years.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d22cbdd103e7
    deactivated-5d22cbdd103e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Long shot, but it's a really good twist. Better than M.Night Shamaladasdjlkajhfui9hf;oiajsfduishfu and his twists....ruining avatar....didn't even have a twist.

Anyway yeah that's a good guess though.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By danhimself

@Wboy said:

Long shot, but it's a really good twist. Better than M.Night Shamaladasdjlkajhfui9hf;oiajsfduishfu and his twists....ruining avatar....didn't even have a twist.

Anyway yeah that's a good guess though.

I would have gone with "M. Night Shamalangadingdong"

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#7  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@jasontodd7 said:

I watched again the last episodes and something started to head up in my mind.

I saw Lex Luthor enjoying the fight between Black Beetle and the Alpha Squad, then he knew about Blue Beetle being an agent of the reach and Savage bought Mongul down on earth.

So..my idea is that, somehow, Starro Tech was planted in those two and the light controls them, and play the reach just as they played the league..

Blue helped them a lot with the runaways, and just for the record, the scarab didin't trully seemed in control here.

Because the writers didnt want us to know Blue was being controlled until the end of the episode.

The Scarab didin't betray Jamie back un the reach ship and never obey to anything black had to say to them.

thats because it was "offline". Green Beetle rebooted it in a later episode

So ..my guess is that Green couldn't do what the scarab never really wanted in the first place and that the reach isn't control the meat, the meat is playing the reach.

Lex stated in "runaways" ht the Light suspects the reach of trying to f***k them over so we know that they're playing their own games.

I know is a long shot but ..it may be truth?

of course he enjoyed the fight, he just saw the punks who had been causing him trouble for the a last 6 years getting their heads bashed in. Blue Beetle didnt seem to be controlled because it would have ruined the what little surprise of him being under reach control there was.

jasontodd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jasontodd7

@Yung ANcient One said:

Its a LOONG SHOT like

1,000 miles away, and you're using a rusty revolver.

I would say NO!

but hey you never know. I doubt Blu would be willing to capture YJ even if it was to stay on the Reachs good side.

(+)

Luthor will send the 4 kids to rescue the team behind enemys lines...It could be possible that he has some inside sources.

Lex stated in "runaways" ht the Light suspects the reach of trying to f***k them over so we know that they're playing their own games.

i guess lex and the light knew from the beggining what the reach was up to.. we all gotta find out why they bought them here, eventually.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By Yung ANcient One
    @jasontodd7: Good point, but I find it hard to believe Blue is all for this. Unless The Light is controlling the scarab, and the meat. (+)
    jasontodd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jasontodd7

@Yung ANcient One: if he had starro tech ..i can't say that he can agree or deny anything

As we all know, the YJ writters are experts in plots and surprises..and my bet is that blue didin't reveal himself till now completely.

It would be funny to see the light f...up by the one they planning to us on f.. earthlings up.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@RedOwl_1 said:

Yes they are double agents but I think is because Green Beetle back fired Jaime.

jasontodd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jasontodd7

Well.. yesterday episode confirmed that luthor has too much inside information. And the reporter guy just made another step for the light. A big one....

I doubt that the reach is so cooperative with the light.

I know is possible that i can be dead wrong but still, i'm sure that they have an inside source.

it would be too much if that source is none other than black beetle? :))..lol. Joking.. ( or not)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.