Gordon G Godfrey

#1 Posted by Lt_Smash (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so here is the thing I did some research on the guy and in the comics he is a herald to Darkseid basically. So my question is do we think he is going to be running this role i Young Justice too. I mean he is trying to destroy the nation's trust in the heroes so is it possible he is just trying to cause a weakening in the heroes and cause chaos to start over the land to open up the earth for a super assault from apokolips. Idk what are your thoughts?

#2 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lt_Smash: It seems to me like they are setting up the Reach as being the main competitors of the Kroloteans, simply because of the alien's reaction to Blue Beetles armor. Perhaps they are placing Godfrey here to set up an Apokolips invasion in one of the upcoming seasons.

#3 Posted by gerrylum (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like Darkseid and Apokalips has been involved from the very beginning, though.

#4 Posted by AtPhantom (14465 posts) - - Show Bio

Godfrey was seen Justice League as well as nothing more than an anchorman badmouthing the heroes in an episode or two. It could be a set up for something, or it may just be a mythology gag.

#5 Posted by cattlebattle (12275 posts) - - Show Bio

G. Gordon Godfrey is likely breaking and unnerving trust among the public with the League....likely someones end game, as I believe.

#6 Posted by Skaddix (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I don't expect to see Darksied to the season finale of this season. Don't expect a New God War until S3.

#7 Edited by The_Tree (6414 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering they've been showing off Apokoliptian technology, and even had an episode with the Forever People, I don't think it would be too much of a stretch for Darkseid and his Elite to appear in their true and evil form. I think them appearing is more of a matter of when than if.

#8 Posted by The Lobster (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

My guess is that Gordon Godfrey is actually a Krolotean in disguise.

#9 Posted by krspaceT (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

His voice is great

#10 Posted by Lt_Smash (44 posts) - - Show Bio

He cant be a Krolo because they were all ordered to evac and thus he would be dead and not able to do anything I considered that up until all the little krolos went boom

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.