Forthcoming Young Justice: Invasion Episodes

#1 Posted by cattlebattle (12675 posts) - - Show Bio
Young Justice
Saturday, October 6th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “Darkest”

Black Manta has a new mission for his son: a mission that should prove once and for all exactly whose side Aqualad is on!

Young Justice: Invasion
Saturday, October 13th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “Before the Dawn”

On a covert mission to rescue some of its own, The Team, Blue Beetle and Miss Martian uncover shocking secrets… and devastating truths!

Young Justice
Saturday, October 20th 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “Cornered”

The Team is trapped inside the Hall of Justice for a cage match against a brutal alien gladiator!

Young Justice
Saturday, October 27th 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “True Colors”

When the REACH forms a devil’s alliance with Lexcorp, Robin leads a squad undercover to investigate.

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12675 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmm, things are getting interesting. Cornered intrigues me

#3 Posted by papad1992 (6828 posts) - - Show Bio

This is really exciting... They are gonna reveal more after these premiere right!?

#4 Posted by krspaceT (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

Should be nice to have the episodes back

#5 Posted by Backflip (2262 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Young Justice
Saturday, October 6th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “Darkest”
Black Manta has a new mission for his son: a mission that should prove once and for all exactly whose side Aqualad is on!

Young Justice: Invasion
Saturday, October 13th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “Before the Dawn”
On a covert mission to rescue some of its own, The Team, Blue Beetle and Miss Martian uncover shocking secrets… and devastating truths!

Young Justice
Saturday, October 20th 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “Cornered”
The Team is trapped inside the Hall of Justice for a cage match against a brutal alien gladiator!

Young Justice
Saturday, October 27th 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “True Colors”
When the REACH forms a devil’s alliance with Lexcorp, Robin leads a squad undercover to investigate.

So that's revealed the Reach as the big bad? I mean, we'd all guessed it, but nothing was concrete.

Also, Alien Gladiator? Who's this gonna be?

#6 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

odd, i thought they decided that they weren't going to release anymore press kits on future episodes, but good to know

#7 Posted by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh I'm so excited

#8 Edited by RedRobin183 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@Backflip said:

So that's revealed the Reach as the big bad? I mean, we'd all guessed it, but nothing was concrete.

Maybe Draaga?

#9 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

GUYS JASON TODD WAS IN YOUNG JUSTICE!!! Nightwing better play a big role this season.

#10 Posted by cattlebattle (12675 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedRobin183 said:

@Backflip said:

Maybe Draaga?

Don't forget, there was a character whose close up largely resembled Despero...so he definitely factors in somewhere
#11 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedRobin183 said:

@Backflip said:

Maybe Draaga?

No most likely Lobo. at least I hope Lobo.

#12 Posted by cattlebattle (12675 posts) - - Show Bio
@DarkKnightDetective said:

@RedRobin183 said:

@Backflip said:

Maybe Draaga?

No most likely Lobo. at least I hope Lobo.

Forgot about Lobo...its very possible he would return. They went through all the trouble of designing him and including him for all of one minute
#13 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7693 posts) - - Show Bio

Before the Dawn seems interesting

#14 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12884 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait.

#15 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

CANT WAIT LOVE DIS SHOW!

#16 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero!

#17 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhul, so Robin is finally going to do sth!

#18 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

@X9 said:

Uhul, so Robin is finally going to do sth!

Lol yeah but leading an undercover op on Luthor. That is not going to go well.

#19 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

Hum...I gotta a feeling that Kaldur will have to imprison some of the team members...and then the rest of the group will rescue them the next episode...and find out about the kidnapped children. I bet Cassie will be part of the rescue mission.

#20 Posted by vernierhawk001 (534 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad to see that it looks like the whole mole thing could come to a head in the next few eps. Want to see how this pans out.

As for Kaldur's mission, I read a fanfic over the hiatus (yes, I was getting desperate for YJ media) that had the whole Tigress scene (refer to trailer) when she and a partner were tasked to blow up the Cave. Hmm.......

#21 Edited by Jnr6Lil (7693 posts) - - Show Bio

@vernierhawk001 said:

I'm glad to see that it looks like the whole mole thing could come to a head in the next few eps. Want to see how this pans out.

As for Kaldur's mission, I read a fanfic over the hiatus (yes, I was getting desperate for YJ media) that had the whole Tigress scene (refer to trailer) when she and a partner were tasked to blow up the Cave. Hmm.......

The mole thing ended in Season 1.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.