Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Episode 38 "True Colors" New Information

• 93 results
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Yung ANcient One said:

@vernierhawk001: Maybe your right. I dislike it when they cancel a good show. It always ends with a new show coming out that's terrible.

Examples:

The Batman to Brave and the Bold. I never got to see The Batman versions of Two-Face or Ra's Al Ghul.

Both Ras' Al Ghul and Two face appeared in Brave and the Bold

@entropy_aegis said:

They're too busy with fan service and misguided story lines to care about developing characters.This show will have lasted as long as Superman:the animated series,Batman Beyond and JL by the time it ends and it has given me none of the satisfaction as those.

You know, I can understand if someone doesn't care for show "different stroke for different folks" and all......but this assessment is just mental.

Fan service?? How in the world is their fan service? the most used characters currently on the show most of the time are underdeveloped characters from the comic: Impulse, Blue Beetle, Bumblebee, Miss Martian, Cheshire...almost none of those characters are really fan favorites. Not to mention the other large part of central and developed characters are characters they tweeked or came up with on their own like Artemis, Aqualad, Sportsmater, Black Beetle...heck, even Superboy is more of the creators of the shows version of Superboy than the comic version

Fan service would be more if Batman and Nightwing just flew around beating the crap out of everyone....which they don't

For a show with "misguided storylines" it sure is popular

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#52  Edited By entropy_aegis

@cattlebattle said:

@Yung ANcient One said:

@vernierhawk001: Maybe your right. I dislike it when they cancel a good show. It always ends with a new show coming out that's terrible.

Examples:

The Batman to Brave and the Bold. I never got to see The Batman versions of Two-Face or Ra's Al Ghul.

Both Ras' Al Ghul and Two face appeared in Brave and the Bold

@entropy_aegis said:

They're too busy with fan service and misguided story lines to care about developing characters.This show will have lasted as long as Superman:the animated series,Batman Beyond and JL by the time it ends and it has given me none of the satisfaction as those.

You know, I can understand if someone doesn't care for show "different stroke for different folks" and all......but this assessment is just mental.

Fan service?? How in the world is their fan service? the most used characters currently on the show most of the time are underdeveloped characters from the comic: Impulse, Blue Beetle, Bumblebee, Miss Martian, Cheshire...almost none of those characters are really fan favorites. Not to mention the other large part of central and developed characters are characters they tweeked or came up with on their own like Artemis, Aqualad, Sportsmater, Black Beetle...heck, even Superboy is more of the creators of the shows version of Superboy than the comic version

Fan service would be more if Batman and Nightwing just flew around beating the crap out of everyone....which they don't

For a show with "misguided storylines" it sure is popular

I just love how fan service=Batman in every ones minds.It's a fan service show because it introduces characters and disposes of them without any explanation whatsoever.

Ocean Master: Member of the big bad Light,gets replaced by Black Manta and ...did he even have a line,any dialogue seriously?I cant even remember.

Icon's niece:WTF happened to her?

Wally:Just retired.

Zatanna:Introduced late in to the team and the goes on to become JL member while the rest of them "aren't on that level" exact words as spoken by Dick,yeah right.

It's as if this series is written by Jeph Loeb,hordes and hordes of characters being shoe horned.And ofcourse it's popular,it's a DC fanboy's wet dream.

People are so sick of seeing Batman and Superman all the time that they'll take anything that focuses on the lesser known characters,and it's more mature comparatively than most if not all of it's competition.I was a big fan of the show but from the last few episodes of the first season and onwards it's been going downhill,it's like they realized this show wasn't gonna last long so decided to nuclear.

As for misguided storylines lines,I dont even wanna go that route but a few examples

The Lights big plan was to use Starro as a mind control weapon,NOW THAT'S CLEARLY BRILLAINT STORYTELLING.

Nonsensical 5 year gap,an entire season or 2 could have been devoted to that and more.

TheMatch328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By TheMatch328

@entropy_aegis: if you do not like the show than do not watch it and get of the forums your not gonna change any of our minds with your uneducated review of the show

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By entropy_aegis

@TheMatch328 said:

@entropy_aegis: if you do not like the show than do not watch it and get of the forums your not gonna change any of our minds with your uneducated review of the show

I have watched every single episode,how about you stop making asinine statements.I'll post where I please and when I please.

TheMatch328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TheMatch328

@entropy_aegis: why watch the show if you do not like and are just going to hate on it online and make yourself look like a fool when everyone else on here is praising it

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By entropy_aegis

@TheMatch328 said:

@entropy_aegis: why watch the show if you do not like and are just going to hate on it online and make yourself look like a fool when everyone else on here is praising it

I dunno,maybe I'm a fan of the characters,or maybe I'm just bored on week ends.Also since when did having a different opinion equal being a fool? if anything you're the foolish one for liking something so much that you are unwilling to tolerate an alternate opinion.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked how Black Lighting actually emitted black lightning to avoid racism. Maybe Static Shock will look up to him. Every young hero needs a mentor. Now Blue Beetle has one too.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Yung ANcient One: Maybe you should call Roy by his full name. "Arse" is not a good nick-name for him! :D

TheMatch328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By TheMatch328

@entropy_aegis: I am willing to when someone has a valid point you are the only person who thinks this way on this forum now if we were on a forum about if Young Justice is good or bad you'd be right at home but we are talking about the latest episode here and everyone else is saying their positive thoughts on the show and you are the only one hating on the show meaning you are being foolish coming on to this forum thinking that someone will actually back you in your opinion

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By cattlebattle
    @entropy_aegis said:

I just love how fan service=Batman in every ones minds.It's a fan service show because it introduces characters and disposes of them without any explanation whatsoever.

Ocean Master: Member of the big bad Light,gets replaced by Black Manta and ...did he even have a line,any dialogue seriously?I cant even remember.

Zatanna:Introduced late in to the team and the goes on to become JL member while the rest of them "aren't on that level" exact words as spoken by Dick,yeah right.

It's as if this series is written by Jeph Loeb,hordes and hordes of characters being shoe horned.And ofcourse it's popular,it's a DC fanboy's wet dream.

People are so sick of seeing Batman and Superman all the time that they'll take anything that focuses on the lesser known characters,and it's more mature comparatively than most if not all of it's competition.I was a big fan of the show but from the last few episodes of the first season and onwards it's been going downhill,it's like they realized this show wasn't gonna last long so decided to nuclear.

As for misguided storylines lines,I dont even wanna go that route but a few examples

The Lights big plan was to use Starro as a mind control weapon,NOW THAT'S CLEARLY BRILLAINT STORYTELLING.

Nonsensical 5 year gap,an entire season or 2 could have been devoted to that and more.

Fan service would be more along the lines like certain episodes of Avengers EMH which had  episodes that were just 20 min action pieces with Avengers stomping everyone also...they would have big name villains mainly popular from other series, like Super Skrull show up for no reason.....these examples would more border on fan service than anything..

absolutely nothing you named could be considered fan service,

They didn't explain what happened to Ocean Master yet, people speculate that it has something to do with Tulas death, which as of yet is unrevealed. Yes, he did have dialogue, as he was Black Mantas handler and as Prince Orm in the episode "Downtime" with such a large cast, he wasn't particularly important. They will likely reveal his fate in this weeks episode

Rocket?? She is getting married, and her introduction was late in the season anyways as she was not intended to be a central character

Wallys retiring is something that happened in the comics that they are following,.......usually people complain about things because they are not close to the comics....you're doing the opposite??

OK, at this point I am starting to think you are not really watching the show. Nightwing never, never, never said that, LOL. Nightwing MIss Martian and Superboy said they were happy right were they were.

No one has been shoehorned.

Look man, I respect a persons opinion. I am not a fan of plenty of comic related shows, most of the time I don't give enough of a crap to watch them, but if you don't like it....it doesn't mean its bad, I am not going to be blindly objective and say the show is flawless, there are some things that bother me. However, largely people that dislike this show dislike it because its so different from the comics, so actually, its nothing like a DC fanboys wetdream, its their nightmare, and I disagree, I really don't think they have done anything completely different from the first season in terms of storytelling, they just have a larger cast to deal with and less episodes to do it with.

Going down that route is pointless because you have an irrelevant argument

The Lights big plan was NOT Starro as a mind control weapon....once again, I don't think you are even watching this show as he explains in great detail what their plan was....as its still hatching in this season.

The writers have explained multiple times that the time skip was to show growth.Your statement is one I agree with,as I was never too crazy about the time skip, it works though.
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By entropy_aegis

@cattlebattle said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Fan service would be more along the lines like certain episodes of Avengers EMH which had episodes that were just 20 min action pieces with Avengers stomping everyone also...they would have big name villains mainly popular from other series, like Super Skrull show up for no reason.....these examples would more border on fan service than anything.. absolutely nothing you named could be considered fan service, They didn't explain what happened to Ocean Master yet, people speculate that it has something to do with Tulas death, which as of yet is unrevealed. Yes, he did have dialogue, as he was Black Mantas handler and as Prince Orm in the episode "Downtime" with such a large cast, he wasn't particularly important. They will likely reveal his fate in this weeks episode Rocket?? She is getting married, and her introduction was late in the season anyways as she was not intended to be a central character Wallys retiring is something that happened in the comics that they are following,.......usually people complain about things because they are not close to the comics....you're doing the opposite?? OK, at this point I am starting to think you are not really watching the show. Nightwing never, never, never said that, LOL. Nightwing MIss Martian and Superboy said they were happy right were they were. No one has been shoehorned. Look man, I respect a persons opinion. I am not a fan of plenty of comic related shows, most of the time I don't give enough of a crap to watch them, but if you don't like it....it doesn't mean its bad, I am not going to be blindly objective and say the show is flawless, there are some things that bother me. However, largely people that dislike this show dislike it because its so different from the comics, so actually, its nothing like a DC fanboys wetdream, its their nightmare, and I disagree, I really don't think they have done anything completely different from the first season in terms of storytelling, they just have a larger cast to deal with and less episodes to do it with. Going down that route is pointless because you have an irrelevant argument The Lights big plan was NOT Starro as a mind control weapon....once again, I don't think you are even watching this show as he explains in great detail what their plan was....as its still hatching in this season. The writers have explained multiple times that the time skip was to show growth.Your statement is one I agree with,as I was never too crazy about the time skip, it works though.

Rocket was not intended to be a central character O'rly? then what was all that crap about her finding the "right team" as stated by Icon and since when did marriage=end of responsibility?

Ocean Master wasn't important? I would be more inclined to believe you, if you know the entire first season didn't have anything to do with the Light.But as it stands the Light was behind everything,every episode(almost) ended with a Light cliff hanger but now one of their members just gets replaced(off screen) and he was the one with next to no screen time.

So what exactly was the Light's plan? to send the JL off world and then wait 5 years for them to discover it riiiiiiight.

Nightwing said that to Roy in the last episode,"True colours".

EXACTLY they have a large cast and few episodes,this is the point that I've been trying to make.They overloaded the cast simple as that.

Nah I dont dislike it it cause it strays too far from the source material or anything like that

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By KnightRise

@Black_Claw said:

Too bad Deathstroke didn't get a single line.

Just like on Arrow lol

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By colonyofcells

Young Justice does have too many characters and will probably just go the way of Justice League Unlimited.

nmiller1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By nmiller1939

@entropy_aegis: Actually, Nightwing said that the younger members of the team weren't on that level. Senior members of the team (Dick, M'gann, and Conner) are all allowed on the watchtower, have been there before, and have been offered League membership. Saying that Roy (who has been superheroing for what, a year tops?) isn't on the level to go to the watchtower, something the rest of the team had to earn, seems perfectly reasonable.

At this point in time, Zatanna, M'gann, and Conner have 5 years of superheroing experience, Rocket has at least five, and Dick has around nine or ten. Hell, Dick had been Robin for four years before even finding out about the Watchtower. The rookies on the team just aren't on their level.

jasontodd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By jasontodd7

@entropy_aegis:

"So what exactly was the Light's plan? to send the JL off world and then wait 5 years for them to discover it riiiiiiight."

Actually no..Savage described that pretty well in the first season .. and how we know the light that's only half of the story.

It seams like you didin't really want to do nothing on this show but criticize it.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By cattlebattle
    @entropy_aegis said:

Rocket was not intended to be a central character O'rly? then what was all that crap about her finding the "right team" as stated by Icon and since when did marriage=end of responsibility?

Ocean Master wasn't important? I would be more inclined to believe you, if you know the entire first season didn't have anything to do with the Light.But as it stands the Light was behind everything,every episode(almost) ended with a Light cliff hanger but now one of their members just gets replaced(off screen) and he was the one with next to no screen time.

So what exactly was the Light's plan? to send the JL off world and then wait 5 years for them to discover it riiiiiiight.

EXACTLY they have a large cast and few episodes,this is the point that I've been trying to make.They overloaded the cast simple as that.

Nah I dont dislike it it cause it strays too far from the source material or anything like that

No she was never meant to be centric. What "crap" about her finding the right team....you meant the one comment Icon made? It wasn't a literal comment he meant that the Team was a good fit for Rocket because they were disobedient at times and ran off on their own...you know...they got into trouble, it was a sardonic comment. You don't really believe that they literally meant Rocket was searching for a right team, lol, there is only two hero teams currently on this earth, the League and The Team. It was a l comment in jest.

No Ocean Master wasn't important, look at the other members of the Light, The Brain, Queen Bee, these characters didn't show up so much either, because unlike comics, where they run for decades this show is twenty minutes long and can not give every single villain a spotlight episode. I mean seriously, when you watched the JLU cartoon and not every member of Legion in the final season didn't get a spotlight episode and have a load of dialogue did you hike up your sleeves..head over to the internet and cry "fan service" and "terrible writing"  "why would they have silver banshee in it if she didn't even talk!!!??" LOL

No. Vandal Savage explained his plan and it has been a driving point of both seasons. Savage noticed that humanity isn't evolving and learning to adapt  from natural peril, they are sorely behind while the rest of the universe has powers, advanced weaponry etc...he blames the League for stagnating the natural order and plans to advance the situation so earth can take its place in the center of the universe. He sent the League to Rimbor to alert the galaxy of earths presence  and bring conflict to their earth and discrediting the League is an added bonus.

Nightwing told Roy that newer members weren't allowed on the Watchtower yet, he made no reference that he, or any other member from season 1 wasn't on that level.

At this point, I don't think you are even paying attention to the show and probably watching it with a negative bias due to some of the criticisms you have made. I can't take it seriously
    iSummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#67  Edited By iSummers

so arsenal will use now crossbow...hmmm..

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#68  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@cattlebattle:

But I wanted to see "the BATMAN"s version of two-face and ra's al ghul. Not Brave and the Bolds old school version.On The BATMAN Joker didn't wear shoes, Bane looked like Red Hulk, FireFly had a cool look. Mr. Freeze didn't have a freeze gun, and etc.

I wanted to see their Version of Ra's, and Two-Face plus others.

(+)

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#69  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@Oscars94:

Maybe I should, but I won't ;)

(+)

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@colonyofcells said:

Young Justice does have too many characters and will probably just go the way of Justice League Unlimited.

This exactly.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By BlackWind

At the very least Justice League Unlimited gave quite a few new heroes an episode or two, some were bound to get ignored.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Yung ANcient One said:

@cattlebattle:

But I wanted to see "the BATMAN"s version of two-face and ra's al ghul. Not Brave and the Bolds old school version.On The BATMAN Joker didn't wear shoes, Bane looked like Red Hulk, FireFly had a cool look. Mr. Freeze didn't have a freeze gun, and etc.

I wanted to see their Version of Ra's, and Two-Face plus others.

(+)

Oh, I misread, you. I thought you meant those characters were never on Brave and the Bold. Yea, they weren't on The Batman.

DC has odd rights issues all the time. They at times can't use certain characters due to movies being made an what not, this is why you never saw any Batman villains as a part of the final season of JLU and Wonder Girl wasn't originally allowed to be in the first season of Young Justice. ....they weren't allowed to use certain ones
    X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#73  Edited By X9

@SupBatz said:

I wish the show would stop focusing so much on big conspiracy and turning the public against the league (I’m sick of seeing Godfrey more often than main characters on the show – we get it, he’s painting the league as having a hidden agenda and needing to be controlled. They don’t need to give us his same speech for three minutes every single episode).

Ugh, agreed. I can't stand Gordon anymore.

Use these three minutes to show some other character...like Wonder Girl, Red Arrow or Batgirl, who have simply disappeared XD

Mojo65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Mojo65

Well Red Arrow's story is basically complete, I don't expect to see him much anymore, though id be surprised if he didn't have at least one more appearance.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By lilben42

@SupBatz: Yes! They need to end the light thing its too long and getting annoying.

jasontodd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By jasontodd7

I actually find the light a verry good thing of the show.

Let's not forget that this team exists because of the light after all.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By colonyofcells

I am ok with the Light since it is sort of a labor union for hard working villains.

marvel123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By marvel123

@Jnr6Lil said:

@colonyofcells said:

This exactly.

i actually don't mind seeing a plethora of characters on YJ........just because it gives them some exposure to television....pple like me don't have the time, money or space to acquire comics, so seeing different characters in the series is kinda cool.................if it weren't for young justice i would have never even heard of cool characters such as icon, black beetle or even see cool battles and different matchups........just my opinion tho

Mojo65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Mojo65

@lilben42: It's central to the main plot, that won't end till the end of the season.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@marvel123: That's true and same as me also, but JLU's main problem was that there was a host of underdeveloped characters.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By PrinceIMC

I'm thinking Psimon will find out about Kaldur and Tigress (That's what Artemis is going by right now right?) being spies and will inform Vandal Savage before informing Black Manta. They'll snatch Artemis and hold her as insurance against whatever Sportsmaster and Cheshire have planned and start to distance Black Manta. That will give Ocean Master a chance to come back into the Light.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By entropy_aegis

@jasontodd7 said:

@entropy_aegis:

"So what exactly was the Light's plan? to send the JL off world and then wait 5 years for them to discover it riiiiiiight."

Actually no..Savage described that pretty well in the first season .. and how we know the light that's only half of the story.

It seams like you didin't really want to do nothing on this show but criticize it.

How about you actually respond to my posts like Cattlebattle? as for me I'm sick of the Light and their hidden conspiracies,chances are those plans will backfire and they'll team up with the League to stop the Reach or Darkseid.The pay off better be huge and this I sincerely doubt.

Also what's up with you YJ fans asking others to stop posting?I've given legit criticism and I have maybe 5 posts in total on this forum.Insecure much? you guys are so used to blind praise that any other alternate opinion=trolling.@cattlebattle said:

@entropy_aegis said:

No she was never meant to be centric. What "crap" about her finding the right team....you meant the one comment Icon made? It wasn't a literal comment he meant that the Team was a good fit for Rocket because they were disobedient at times and ran off on their own...you know...they got into trouble, it was a sardonic comment. You don't really believe that they literally meant Rocket was searching for a right team, lol, there is only two hero teams currently on this earth, the League and The Team. It was a l comment in jest. No Ocean Master wasn't important, look at the other members of the Light, The Brain, Queen Bee, these characters didn't show up so much either, because unlike comics, where they run for decades this show is twenty minutes long and can not give every single villain a spotlight episode. I mean seriously, when you watched the JLU cartoon and not every member of Legion in the final season didn't get a spotlight episode and have a load of dialogue did you hike up your sleeves..head over to the internet and cry "fan service" and "terrible writing" "why would they have silver banshee in it if she didn't even talk!!!??" LOL No. Vandal Savage explained his plan and it has been a driving point of both seasons. Savage noticed that humanity isn't evolving and learning to adapt from natural peril, they are sorely behind while the rest of the universe has powers, advanced weaponry etc...he blames the League for stagnating the natural order and plans to advance the situation so earth can take its place in the center of the universe. He sent the League to Rimbor to alert the galaxy of earths presence and bring conflict to their earth and discrediting the League is an added bonus. Nightwing told Roy that newer members weren't allowed on the Watchtower yet, he made no reference that he, or any other member from season 1 wasn't on that level. At this point, I don't think you are even paying attention to the show and probably watching it with a negative bias due to some of the criticisms you have made. I can't take it seriously

Rocket helped the kids in the season finale,all evidence pointed towards her being a recurring character and then she just vanishes.I know fully well what a one time character is,Lobo back in STAS and JL that's a perfect example of one.Rocket not so much.

JLU is far from the best example cause it suffered the same problems as this show if you noticed I mentioned JL not JLU.Secondly there were 3 bosses running everything on that show and they were Lex,Grodd and Tala.They had enough screen time,Ocean Master on the other hand not so much.There are seven members of the Light and nothing has indicated that there is a hierarchy of power or importance in their ranks.Just cut down the group to 4 members(Klarion,Vandal,Ra's and Lex).

Yes Vandals brilliant plan is screaming for a hero/villain team up,the Lights gonna get it's ass kicked by other big bad(Reach) which in turn is likely to get it's ass kicked by the even bigger bad(Apokolips) utterly predictable.

jasontodd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By jasontodd7

@entropy_aegis: where or when did i told you to stop posting?

You seem to have a fixation with Ocean Master and with the fact that not every character have enough screen time.

Well..how could you possibly expect that the creators could give that much time to anyone on the show?

As for Ocean Master i never really understood how he could be more present in the show or important in the light.. since he was disposable and so would be Black Manta ( or could) at some point.

I can actually agree on the final scenario, how the light could teamed up with JL&The team, even if that would be so Justice League Unlimited ( i still hope that the creators would have more imagination than that, till now they seemed to have enough)..

About the Rocket&Zatanna i think that where bought in the team just that they had more bodies to throw against the mind controled Justice League rather than have full-time roles.

I never said that the show was or is perfect or that i didin't want some characters, as the lanterns, or Dr Fate or even Zatanna to be more present in the show but i try to follow the story and see that they wouldn't fit in some situations ( remember the team vs black beetle battle ..Zatanna's magic would've resolved this in a matter of seconds and the creators wanted BB to mop the floor with them).

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By lilben42

@Mojo65: Yeah but they can have small confrontations like Cadmus and JL. Superboy should talk to Lex Luthor again and Lex tells part of the plan or something but this the light thing is really getting on my nerves.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By lilben42

@colonyofcells: Whats the problem with that? JLU still focused and had the main group. They introduced the Young Justice group and then right when we get to like there group they split up.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#86  Edited By ComicStooge

I liked this episode quite a bit. A Martian Beetle seems way OP though, but Martians don't posses super strength, speed, laser vision or extra senses in this universe.

Mojo65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Mojo65

@ComicStooge: Actually J'onn has exhibited Super Strength the few times we actually have seen him fighting, like when we saw him and Superman fighting the Terror Twins back in S1.

I think Weisman explained that in this universe the Martians are capable of internalizing their TK to basically grant themselves Super Strength, I guess J'onn knows how to do this but M'gann doesn't or she just chooses not to.

But yeah no Super Speed beyond flying being pretty fast and no Martian Vision.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#88  Edited By papad1992

This episode reminded me of when I was in Israel touring a horticulture facility!

Dankeschoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Dankeschoon

Hey brand new to the forum but this episode made me want to post. I loved it. And I love the show. And I think this episode in particular raised more questions than it gave answers. Couple things I think might happen in the rest of the season: arsenal is "programmed" by the light and will be used to betray the team like red arrow did in the last season. However, I think nightwing is a step ahead of that and expects it. Why wouldn't you after what red arrow did?!? I loved that sportsmaster tried killing black manta. And the introduction of death stroke/slade. I also think psimon will bring aqua lad back and discover the teams secret. Artemis will get captured by black manta. I feel like the reachs apocalypse is just another distraction from the light and the real big bad (perhaps darkseid) will be shown at the end of this season. I do predict that the 6 justice leaguers will come back in the end to save the day or what appears to be the day saved. I'm looking foward to the next episode to see where it goes..

bishop007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By bishop007

Arsenal's antics this episode felt pretty deliberate, just as far as it seems like an in your face misdirection, maybe so viewers will be more trusting of the new green beetle. I'm not sure if I trust the new beetle, mainly because, judging by his body type, it looks like he's a white martian and with the exception of miss martian, white martians aren't historically the good guys.

Definitely excited about deathstroke and what wil happen with the light's new team... judging by Lex's collage of meta kids, could we see static shock as a bad guy and jaime having to face off against ty.

Good episode, excited fot the rest of the season, also does the show go on hiatus after episode 14?

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@BlackWind said:

At the very least Justice League Unlimited gave quite a few new heroes an episode or two, some were bound to get ignored.

Still, They could've made some interesting stories out of Etrigan, Aquaman, etc.

Mojo65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Mojo65

@Jnr6Lil: I Think they were forced to write out Aquaman for the later part of the series run because of how weird DC TV rights were back then and the Aquaman pilot, that's why he never really got to do anything after the first 13 or so episodes.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Mojo65 said:

@Jnr6Lil: I Think they were forced to write out Aquaman for the later part of the series run because of how weird DC TV rights were back then and the Aquaman pilot, that's why he never really got to do anything after the first 13 or so episodes.

I guess

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.