Episode 20 :)

#1 Posted by X9 (767 posts) - - Show Bio

That one was nicer than the last, though it was a little bit "there's a lesson to learn" in the end :P

I'm a fan of Wally, so I don't really need to say he was great.

It seems that each episode from now on will focus on one character, so let's wait.

The only problem is: Batman is the world's greatest detective, he's got the whole League to help him... and still he doesn't suspect of what the Light is doing or who's involved with it? Their allies, like Freeze's. Fail...

#2 Posted by Bestostero (5590 posts) - - Show Bio

it was an ok episode, it definitely surprised me at the end lol

#3 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

I think is the sweetest episode so far but I can't stop thinking Hugo tricked Bats and Flash

Robin cold suit remembered me old Red Robin's suit (if u have heard about "condon man"..... that equals LOL)

Artemis was really happy of pop up Wally's fantasies with MM >:D looks like she wants Wally hot and single ;)

And Dicky trying to cheer up Zatanna....... d'aaaaaaaw :3 sweetie

Oh and I LOLed very hard when Aqualad used Aquaman as a stepping stool :D

But I still have a question.... Why the team was wearing suits for cold and the JL guys just usual clothing?

@X9: I'm not surprised, after all, he never knew the Court of Owls really existed (who has been there for a huuuuuuuuge time) till now, right?

#4 Posted by jrock85 (2850 posts) - - Show Bio

Great episode.

#5 Posted by Bestostero (5590 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedOwl_1: Black Canary was wearing a cold suit too if that helps, but yeah...most of the other leaguers probably just didnt need it...? Batman's regular suit probably already regulates temperatures anyways...i think the team has there normal outfits too, just color change for camouflage effects (in other words, more merchandise opportunities, they actually do already have regular Young Justice figures and the Stealth Mode Young Justice figures) lol

#6 Posted by Deranged Midget (17989 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn! I missed this episode. Gotta find it online now.

#7 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7623 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoyed the episode a lot. It was a great Wally centered episode

#8 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

When the "doc" said it was too late I was like... OMG!! But huge surprise at the end!! I love this series soooo much!! It's unpredictable and keeping me on the edge of my seat!!

#9 Posted by soccersss (537 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a pretty good Wally episode. I also liked how the plot was very similar to the Green Arrow DC showcase

#10 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

When I heard that Wally would be carrying a heart transplant for a girl, I couldn't help but cross my fingers that it might be Linda Park.

#11 Posted by X9 (767 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking about it too hehe. But he has Artemis on the show :P

About the similarity with Grew Arrow's showcase, totally true.

#12 Posted by cattlebattle (13593 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the episode, the animation is just stunning consistently, however, I did have some problems

For Vandal Savages first episode where he gets actual screen time (he debuted for 2 seconds in Revelation) he really didn't do anything useful, he just helped out Count Vertigo...I'm sure Vertigo becoming King would have furthered the Lights plan, it just seemed odd that Vandal was lowered to a distraction...even if he thought he was going to combat Flash

I also thought the plan was a little overboard, I mean with all the resources Vertigo and The Light has they couldn't kill a little girl...royalty or not?? It just seems like causing a massive ice storm all over North America was a bit extravagant

For anyone that doesn't know this episode was based off "Flash Vol2 issue #1", Where Wally West, on his birthday, has to deliver a heart in the snow and combats Vandal Savage along the way......

#13 Posted by Skaddix (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

They could kill a girl even if that girl is Queen. Problem is they needed plausible denaibility. Her dying because the heart gets there to late means no one can pin the blame on them.

#14 Posted by cattlebattle (13593 posts) - - Show Bio
@Skaddix said:

They could kill a girl even if that girl is Queen. Problem is they needed plausible denaibility. Her dying because the heart gets there to late means no one can pin the blame on them.

I'm pretty sure they could have found a way to delay the delivery, I suppose they had to link the story arc to the Bell Reve story
#15 Posted by X9 (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, the storm was a little too much, but I already got used to the excuses that the show makes to keep the WHOLE League busy while Young Justice (and only them) can act :P

#16 Posted by WeaponX619 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

As soon as I saw robin's red robin outfit I was too stoked

#17 Posted by Kairan1979 (16927 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix said:

Not to mention the bad reputation for the heroes ("Just-Us League is too busy to fight their big flashy battles, but they couldn't save a single human life").

#18 Posted by Joygirl (19985 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved it! I think this is the first seriously useful thing he's done on his own, he's drastically underpowered compared to the others (ironically) and so far has done nothing except run in circles and act smart. Now he's shown that, when push comes to shove, he can be a legit hero and badass, with the smarts to dupe serious villains. He's long overdue for an episode like this, I just hope he doesn't get immediately demoted to comic relief again.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.