Did Captain Marvel Just get beat by Vandel Savage and Klarion

#1 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6172 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you guys see what I saw? I thought he was immune to magic and Vandel savage was just.....PIS. Overall it was a great episode.

#2 Edited by ShowboatingPenguin (149 posts) - - Show Bio

They made him weak ass shit in this show

#3 Edited by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Plot necessity. Savage is assumedly taking the Warworld to try to preemptively eliminate Supes and company.

Although we have no clue who else Klarion brought with Savage through that portal. I would assume since I predict their going to try to eliminate Supes and Co., that they have brought the entirety of what remains of the Light in tow. Perhaps one of the heavier hitters took down Marvel.

#4 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

This show is not about Captain Marvel. It is about teens coming of age, and gaining independence. Screw the Justice League. The Team foiled the plot of A-List DC bad guys on their own.

And I for one am happy.

#5 Posted by TimeLordScience (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Heroes are always depowered in animated format.

#6 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
@ULTRAstarkiller said:

Did you guys see what I saw? I thought he was immune to magic and Vandel savage was just.....PIS. Overall it was a great episode.

Klarion isn't just a magic user....he is a Lord of Chaos. He could probably defeat Cap Marvel in the comics as well.
#7 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6172 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

Klarion isn't just a magic user....he is a Lord of Chaos. He could probably defeat Cap Marvel in the comics as well.

Spectre's magic didn't work on marvel niether should Klarions.

#8 Posted by jon_n7 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Who cares? This episode was awesome!!!!! ;)

#9 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
@ULTRAstarkiller said:

Spectre is neither a Lord or Agent of Order or Chaos
#10 Posted by Ms. Omega (4469 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller: Who knows Vandal might have picked up some other magic users or some one else to go with him via Boom Tube remember it just shows him emerge out of the portal the switches right to the heroes just saying it might have been others with him.

#11 Posted by nmiller1939 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if it was just Klarion...we don't know that CM is immune to magic in this universe, and if he isn't, it's perfectly reasonable that Klarion can take him down, guy is a powerhouse.

#12 Posted by Oscars94 (2513 posts) - - Show Bio

The Light has many members...

#13 Posted by BlackWind (6344 posts) - - Show Bio

@nmiller1939 said:

Even if it was just Klarion...we don't know that CM is immune to magic in this universe, and if he isn't, it's perfectly reasonable that Klarion can take him down, guy is a powerhouse.

#14 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

This show is not about Captain Marvel. It is about teens coming of age, and gaining independence. Screw the Justice League. The Team foiled the plot of A-List DC bad guys on their own.

And I for one am happy.

This

#15 Posted by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess they had the terrors with them... but , again, marvel is on that level.

I don't know about this...in that asewome episode this was the only thing that i didin't entirely liked.

#16 Posted by lightsout (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

Great fighting in the episode, but it was FULL of PIS. Almost all the fights in the show are PIS. The Light had Savage (no real powers), R'as (no powers), and Black Manta (and some goons); the Reach had Black Beetle & some goons w/blasters....YJ had Superboy, Miss Martian, TWO "Flashes", and Wondergirl among others.....it should have been NO challenge. Black Beetle is walking PIS also (IMO). Unless he's some super-powerful alien under that suit, there's no way he should have been as strong as he's shown to have been (punking Superboy, being even with Mongul, etc).

#17 Posted by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

.........didn't he take away Captain Marvels powers AND beat Shazam the wizard himself?

#18 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a big Shazam fan anyway.

#19 Posted by Dankeschoon (7 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a theory that Match was the one that took out Cpt Marvel and the others. The Light took him from Cadmus at the end of last season and we haven't seen him since. I just hope they show and tie up the storyline with Savage and Warworld.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.