Deathstroke: The next big villain of the show?

#1 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2608 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing as how much of a thorn in the side Deathstroke was to the Teen Titans and the Team are basically the Teen Titans, who else thinks Slade will be a more recurring villain? I know I hope he will!!

#2 Posted by Black_Claw (2883 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope so too. And hopefully Ron Pearlman will reprise his role.

#3 Posted by wisesonAC (160 posts) - - Show Bio

doubt it. but hey we can hope.

#4 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope so. i love deathstroke.

#5 Posted by Squalleon (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

Well in the trailer RAVAGER makes an appereance

#6 Posted by serpent222 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, we know Deathstroke is coming...but I'm guessing that he'll certainly be played down the line as mercenary. My guess is he takes over for Sportsmaster who goes rogue because of Artemis' death. Granted the whole "alien invasion" angle of the second season, it's hard to see Deathstroke playing the role of major villain.

#7 Posted by BlueArrow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Normally, Yes. But I see him as just a bigger, badder replacement for Sports master. I say this because we see Despero in the old trailer, and we see mongol in the new trailer. Both are planet conquerers which fit better with the whole black beetle, Reach, Krolotains(spelt wrong) alien Invasion theme that Young justice Invasion seems to be following for this season

#8 Posted by Twentyfive (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. He's going to be fodder. There are bigger, better villains in that show for him to be a major player. Sorry to the DS fans.

#9 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@Squalleon said:

Where??
#10 Posted by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueArrow said:

Normally, Yes. But I see him as just a bigger, badder replacement for Sports master. I say this because we see Despero in the old trailer, and we see mongol in the new trailer. Both are planet conquerers which fit better with the whole black beetle, Reach, Krolotains(spelt wrong) alien Invasion theme that Young justice Invasion seems to be following for this season

Pretty much he is the new enforcer. Maybe if we get a season 3, he will do more.

#11 Posted by Squalleon (4143 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@Squalleon said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Squalleon said:

Where??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoQEdi3sCSs

Pause at 0:21

Deathstroke doesn't have a ponytail

So maybe she is ravager

Nope.

-The character is confirmed as Deathstroke by the shows creators
-the character is clearly male
-Deathstroke did have a ponytail at one time
-Ravavager has the other eye missing

and oh yeah.....

-The character is confirmed as Deathstroke by the shows creators

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.