DC Nation Return Promo

Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Nation is back! and here is the official trailer for it!

Yup.... Static Shock! I'm so pumped!

DC Nation returns on January 5th 2013

#1 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

stoked for the return of Static to television screens, really hope theirs a team up between him and Red Devil if they ever introduce him also one between Kon and Tim, the 2nd generation of the world's finest

#2 Posted by SupBatz (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

Very excited :)

#3 Posted by MatKrenz (1233 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude Static, haven't read or seen him in such a long time. This is gonna be awesome.

#4 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that Static Shock I see before me? Okay, that alone is enough to get me excited. :D The other things look cool, too.

#5 Posted by krspaceT (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

static's voice works for me....

#6 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks awesome!

#7 Posted by BlackWind (6299 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT said:

static's voice works for me....

The voice is acceptable, I honestly thought we wouldn't get Static. Once again my negativity rewards me.

#8 Posted by krspaceT (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

does Flash sound different

#9 Edited by Black_Claw (2987 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, statics balls REALLY dropped all the way to his ankles XD But joking aside, I'm not all that bothered by Phil Llamar not reprising his role as Static, but who cares? I'm just happy to see this guy on my tv screen for the first time in ages.

#10 Posted by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Static.. Deathstroke beating up Lagoon Boy ( Kalder, Nightwing, Black Bettle , Deathstroke, poor guy have his ass kicked by everyone lol), Sportsmaster beating Manta, Chesire revenge Artemis, or tryin too, Superboy have a discusion with nightwing probably about aqualad/artemis situation, Mongul, Despero guys, Wally returning as KidFlash ..well this would be awesome!

Just a little f.. for CN for pulling this off till now..

#11 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Static is lame.

#12 Posted by srk12 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still not seeing Wally back as KF. Everyone seems to be getting some serious action other than him. I hope they bring him back in grand style.

#13 Posted by Ms. Omega (4469 posts) - - Show Bio

STATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#14 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Static is awesome. GL is going to be amazing, just like the first season. Can't wait!

#15 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9052 posts) - - Show Bio

Very excited for YJ's return

#16 Posted by moondogy42 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Soooo young justice is here to stay?For how long,its been a while but last i heard it was getting canceled.Is this a defiantly no or are they just airing the episodes they have left,anyone have a clue?

Also does anyone else find it weird that two cartoons and some shorts gets a tv block,i just think its weird to call them dc nation;they need at least one more real show.Static is just a new young justice character.

#17 Posted by Black_Claw (2987 posts) - - Show Bio

Well they added Teen Titans and Beware the Batman to the block you know.

#18 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

cant wait.

#19 Posted by TheCannon (18658 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe I'm the only one who noticed this, but I'll say it:

Was The Flash Wally? The voice sounded like him and the costume looked different.

#20 Posted by krspaceT (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT said:

does Flash sound different

@TheCannon said:

I can't believe I'm the only one who noticed this, but I'll say it:

Was The Flash Wally? The voice sounded like him and the costume looked different.

I did

#21 Posted by TheCannon (18658 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT: Sorry. Missed your comment.

#22 Posted by longbowhunter (7077 posts) - - Show Bio

My Saturday's have meaning once again.

#23 Posted by Lamenoire (193 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCannon: don't think so. sounded like Barry
#24 Posted by TheCannon (18658 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lamenoire said:

@TheCannon: don't think so. sounded like Barry

It was not Barry's voice. IT did sound a little off from Wally, but it still was not Barry's voice. Not to mention the costume difference.

#25 Posted by Lamenoire (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry but it is the same costume. And the same voice as well since the sound of the whole clip is a bit distorted.

#26 Posted by wisesonAC (162 posts) - - Show Bio

its about time.

#27 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

Static? It's going down

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.