Countdown to Young Justice

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7689 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok my previous topci got locked and I dont want any people ocmplaining or anything. This isnt a discussion topic but simply a reminder of each day that goe sby ti;ll the show comes out and so far tis 19 days.
#2 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

is a thread for this really necessary?  You could always just update your status.

#3 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7689 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes but this is a reminder for everyone. truly this isnt necessary but i just thinnk in 19 days people would've forgotten about the show.
#4 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jnr6Lil said:
"Yes but this is a reminder for everyone. truly this isnt necessary but i just thinnk in 19 days people would've forgotten about the show. "

#5 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jnr6Lil said:
" Yes but this is a reminder for everyone. truly this isnt necessary but i just thinnk in 19 days people would've forgotten about the show. "
There's no way I'll be forgetting about it; I've been anticipating this series for a while.

Are you watching the Avengers cartoon on Disney XD?  It's pretty awesome.
#6 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7689 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but dont want anyone else to forget. 

Yes its awesome.d efinitely mor ethan i expected.
#7 Posted by superboyrocks13 (1089 posts) - - Show Bio

no one going to forget the young justice cartoon i miss the young justice days

#8 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7689 posts) - - Show Bio

indeed
#9 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

This is ridiculous.  A countdown post is unecessary.  You already admitted that the prvious one was closed.  Not to mention there are already DOZENS of other threads about this series so no-one needs another one to 'remind them'. 

Look in the Young Justice    Forum.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.