Could we still save young justice? idea

#1 Posted by Cjjb95 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I was thinking yesterday and what if we got Warner Bros attention through a kickstarter, we could set up a goal and donate all proceeds to charity, after watching the last episode we all know there was a lot left to be done on that show and it doesn't feel right to leave it like that.

#2 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cjjb95 said:

Well I was thinking yesterday and what if we got Warner Bros attention through a kickstarter, we could set up a goal and donate all proceeds to charity, after watching the last episode we all know there was a lot left to be done on that show and it doesn't feel right to leave it like that.

It COULD work.

#3 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't there already multiple Kickstarters to bring the show back?

#4 Posted by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

multiple won't do nothing..it just need one big kickstarter

#5 Posted by Cjjb95 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking if we set it to maybe two hundred grand (or higher) and told enough fans, word of mouth would spread it around and Cartoon Network would see it DOES have a large enough fanbase to justify a third season

#6 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe somebody try buying up all the young justice toys out there ?

#7 Posted by naylor11 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

SAVE YOUNG JUSTICE

http://youngjustice.wikia.com/wiki/Young_Justice_Wiki:Save_Young_Justice

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.