Characters you'd like to see in season 3

• 129 results
#101 Posted by KZR (487 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian Wayne, Jason Todd, Donna Troy, Kyle Rayner and more speedsters. To be honest they should bring in as much characters as they can.

#102 Posted by Black_Claw (2989 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Todd did appear, only to be revealed that he's been dead for sometime now.

#103 Posted by Abigail_The_Magical_Person (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Todd and Wally West as Flash.
#104 Posted by danhimself (22564 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra Cain would be awesome...especially if they did another time skip and Babs is then Oracle taking Mal's place as the team's....well I don't want to say secretary....control room?

#105 Posted by not2baad (548 posts) - - Show Bio

anissa and jennifer thunder and lighting or natasha irons

#106 Posted by InsaneArtisticNerd (22 posts) - - Show Bio
@Underachiever007 said:

The assumption here is that there will be a season 3, and, like Greg Weisman said, there will be another time skip.

Personally, I'd love to see Stephanie Brown as Batgirl. I know the chances of that happening are slim to none, but what the heck, she's an awesome character and the Batgirl persona just made her better.

Supergirl would also be a great addition, I think. And maybe Ravager.

EDIT: I haven't been following the new 52 at all. Could someone tell me if Steph is still a part of the DC Universe? And if she is, how much of her history is still canon?

Even if Barbara stopped being Batgirl in YJ, the mantle would be passed to Cass.
#107 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl, Red Hood, Connor Hawke, Darkseid, Mongul, Sinestro Corps War, Blackest Night...

Last two won't happen.

#108 Posted by eternalnature (364 posts) - - Show Bio

greta heyes, arrowette, and supergirl.

#109 Posted by MatKrenz (1234 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like season 3 to be about magic and have John Constantine, Swamp Thing and a whole bunch of other magic haracters.

Oh and Jason Todd, I so wanna have Red Hood.

#110 Edited by darkman61288 (741 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman, the Endless, Helena Wayne , Harley Quinn

#111 Posted by Comicman1000 (38 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Donna Troy was on the team sometime before invasion, the designation numbers B12-B15 are unknowns, Jason Todd was one of them so that leaves 3 unknown members of the team. It makes sense, Donna is the only original Titan who isn't a member of the team.

#112 Posted by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716: mongul is already coming in this season, so at least you will see one wish came true this season

#113 Posted by BecauseISaidSo (100 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: I think he's dead, they had his statue in the Young Justice Team's hideout along with Tula, Ted Kord, and Artemis. Here is a link for more proof:

http://youngjustice.wikia.com/wiki/Jason_Todd

Then again he could come back...

#114 Posted by Teerack (6432 posts) - - Show Bio

@BecauseISaidSo: Of course he died. I wanna see Jason as Red Hood so it would be after he's brought back.

#115 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

Jason Todd.

And the Outlaws Vs. YJ!

#116 Posted by BecauseISaidSo (100 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: Ok I wasn't sure.

#117 Edited by BecauseISaidSo (100 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm the first one to say this but I would like to see Lilith Clay as Omen, Garth as Tempest (Tempest will make his appearance in Young Justice: Legacy) Hawk, and Dove. It would be really awesome to see Starfire, Raven, and Cyborg but so far all I'm seeing is 1st gen of Teen Titans and 4th-5th gen.

#118 Posted by Teerack (6432 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it be really cool to see Jade. Green Lanterns are always neglected in the younger hero groups.

#119 Posted by Joygirl (20003 posts) - - Show Bio

Ravager, because I know someone who would be very excited to see her. Also Harley Quinn (voiced by Sorkin or Walch) as a recurring awesome villain with no sideburns.

#120 Posted by TheCannon (18800 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally feel that if there is another time skip, they need to make massive changes to the roster. So, here's the entire roster I think should happen:

• Stephanie Brown (as Batgirl)
  • Kyle Rayner
  • Tim Drake
  • Blue Beetle
  • Supergirl
  • Starfire
  • Impulse
  • Lagoon Boy
  • Aquagirl (not Tula. The other one who's name I forget)
  • Static
  • Arrowette
  • Oracle (Barbara is crippled between Seasons 2 and 3)

I don;t think they'd have Superboy, Miss Martian, or Dick leave the show (main characters), but still.

#121 Posted by Acetremace (9 posts) - - Show Bio
Empress
Hotspot
#122 Edited by gibby_madrigal (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Andrew Bennett, Raven,Tara, Starfire

#123 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

A teenage Orion.

#124 Posted by Justthatkid (3983 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd keep them younger counterparts and in teams

YJ team: Red Robin, Wonder girl, Static, Blue Beetle, Aquagirl (Lorena Marquez), The Amber Archer (Connor Hawke), Terra, Lagoon boy, Arrowette, Bart Allen

Younger Team: Robin (Damian Wayne), Superboy (Chris Kent), A.J. as Aqualad, and possibly Roy the clones daughter or a younger Atlee.

Outlaws: Red Hood, Arsenal, Starfire, Hotspot, Koryak, Walter west.

Justice League: Grayson as Batman, Kaldur as Aquaman, Kon-El as Superman, Tigress, Miss Martian, Wally as Flash, Tempest I want to see Garth active, Zatanna, Rocket, Mal Duncan

I'd add in episodes of the Legion for fun, I also wouldn't call it young justice unless the perspective turns to the viewpoint of the new younger team if not New Justice would be a cool name to replace Young.

#125 Posted by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

I would've loved Forever People to come again, a Supergirl.. RedHood.

Maybe a cameo of Terry's parents (from Batman Beyond), or a crossover with DCAU episode.

#126 Posted by solomon36912 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

5) ravenger/rose Wilson (could make some good stories about her and her father slade)

4)Manchester black/the elite (very interesting villains and a great challenge for the young team)

3)red hood/Jason Todd (make some really intense & powerful moments with other bat family members)

2)raven (could pack some real emotion & drama into the series)

1 above all) KID DEVIL!

#127 Posted by solomon36912 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

5) ravenger/rose Wilson (could make some good stories about her and her father slade)

4)Manchester black/the elite (very interesting villains and a great challenge for the young team)

3)red hood/Jason Todd (make some really intense & powerful moments with other bat family members)

2)raven (could pack some real emotion & drama into the series)

1 above all) KID DEVIL!

#128 Posted by nez209 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

BIG NEWS: if you want young justice season 3, buy young justice legacy. yes, it's a shitty game but it's worth it if they wind up making season 3 of young justice

#129 Edited by MESBD (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian wayne (as robin) Tim Drake going to Red Robin

I have the DC ultimate Character guide and also think cyclone (Maxine Hunkel) would be quite a cool addition, creating a new link to the justice society of America. Cyborg would also be cool.

They should also do something to bring in wally's daugter (the official Impulse) somehow.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.