Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Captain Marvel?

killercolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By killercolt

So, I just started watching the entire series and toward the end of season 1, the episode where the league has a meeting on who would be new members and who should stay, they brought up how Captain Marvel was only just a 10 year old. My question is, what episode was this reveled, it seemed to me that at one moment nobody knew then the next it was common knowledge, did I miss something?

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By BatteredArmor

When the Adults and Children where sent to separate earths it was revealed to everyone that Cap was a minor who could transfer between the worlds

Hunter114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Hunter114

Episode 19: Misplaced...

Basically, Klarion casts a spell so that adults and children are on two different planes of reality... the only person who can travel between the two planes is Captain Marve;, because he's both a kid (as Billy Batson) and an adult (as Captain Marvel)

killercolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By killercolt

Sweet, thanks.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By papad1992

@Hunter114 said:

Episode 19: Misplaced...

Basically, Klarion casts a spell so that adults and children are on two different planes of reality... the only person who can travel between the two planes is Captain Marve;, because he's both a kid (as Billy Batson) and an adult (as Captain Marvel)

That was a fun episode!!

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By htb106

misplaced.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.