bumblebee and rocket

#1 Posted by ravisher (683 posts) - - Show Bio

can they have one change her hairstyle so i dont get mixed up?

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

if the costumes dont give it away then theres no hope for you 

#3 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

plus the piercings, but yeah, they could change up the hair... at the beginning of Alienated when Jaime and Karen were tracking down Kroloteans, i couldnt tell the difference if not for the piercings

#4 Posted by ravisher (683 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

not always in costume

#5 Posted by ravisher (683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bestostero said:

plus the piercings, but yeah, they could change up the hair... at the beginning of Alienated when Jaime and Karen were tracking down Kroloteans, i couldnt tell the difference if not for the piercings

good call

will look at ear from now on

#6 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

i feel you,good point!

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
@ravisher said:

@Bestostero said:

good call

will look at ear from now on

There hair is a different colour also they have different skin tone 
#8 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: The hairstyle is just a slight variation of each other, its practically the same. And i dont think skin tone is a good factor to consider because people's tv screens/monitors/etc all have different settings so light or dark skin tone is very subjective to each individual.

#9 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Bumblebee's hair falls to the left side of her forehead. Rocket kind of has a fringe peaked which covers the top of her whole forehead.

Near the ears, Bumblebee's hair is like a triangle and Rocket's is straight. Plus Bumblebee's nose is much larger. And she looks older. (as she is older hehe)

But yeah, they're a bit alike.

#10 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really wanting some character centeric episodes for Bumblebee and Mal, Blue Beetle, Wonder Girl, Robin (Tim), and Lagoon Boy!

#11 Edited by The_Tree (7281 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

I'm really wanting some character centeric episodes for Bumblebee and Mal, Blue Beetle, Wonder Girl, Robin (Tim), and Lagoon Boy!

I would love this. I'd especially like to see an episode where Mal and Bee develop the Gabriel Horn.

#12 Edited by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

@papad1992 said:

I would love this. I'd especially like to see an episode where Mal and Bee develop the Gabriel Horn.

Defiantly agree with you on that!! Or maybe he can gain his Vox powers instead! Better fits with his ego! I couldn't see the ex-high school jock holding a horn...

Oh also forgot Beast Boy in my first post. :P

#13 Posted by The_Tree (7281 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@The_Tree said:

@papad1992 said:

Defiantly agree with you on that!! Or maybe he can gain his Vox powers instead! Better fits with his ego! I couldn't see the ex-high school jock holding a horn...

Yeah, that'd be awesome too!

#14 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

@papad1992 said:

@The_Tree said:

@papad1992 said:

Yeah, that'd be awesome too!

This is NOT this!!

#15 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

: A centric episode for Lagoon Boy, really?

About Beast Boy, I think he's getting good attention. His mother's death is probably going to be the center of an episode or sth, so enough of him XP

#16 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@X9 said:

: A centric episode for Lagoon Boy, really?

About Beast Boy, I think he's getting good attention. His mother's death is probably going to be the center of an episode or sth, so enough of him XP

Yeah Lagoon Boy needs some kind of backstory because I want to know where he came from and more about him even though he's obnoxious as hell!! And Beast Boy needs some closure about what happened... so there will probably be an episode about him soon enough!! And how has he gotten good attention!? He was only in one real episode since season 2!?

#17 Posted by BlackArmor (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bestostero said:

I didn't notice the piercings, I was sure that that was Rocket

#18 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

: Nhan, I'd rather a Wonder Girl centric episode instead of Lagoon Boy. He's... well, he's LAGOON BOY. I think the name speaks for itself hehe. No that I hate him, I just think is a 6 out of 10 :P

About Beast Boy, well, he's been on every episode since the season started and he got more attention than many of the other charaters. I'd say him, Lagoon Boy and Tim were the ones who has the biggest focus. (though I expected to see more of Tim)

And as we're supposing there will be more episodes related to Beast Boy's mother, Queen Bee and M'gann, I say he'll get his time to shine on the show. So as if it's pretty much sure, I'd like to see other characters like Bumblee Bee, Blue Beetle, Wonder Girl or Batgirl to get that time as well.

#19 Posted by ravisher (683 posts) - - Show Bio

i wanna see wally soon

#20 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

@X9 said:

: Nhan, I'd rather a Wonder Girl centric episode instead of Lagoon Boy. He's... well, he's LAGOON BOY. I think the name speaks for itself hehe. No that I hate him, I just think is a 6 out of 10 :P

About Beast Boy, well, he's been on every episode since the season started and he got more attention than many of the other charaters. I'd say him, Lagoon Boy and Tim were the ones who has the biggest focus. (though I expected to see more of Tim)

And as we're supposing there will be more episodes related to Beast Boy's mother, Queen Bee and M'gann, I say he'll get his time to shine on the show. So as if it's pretty much sure, I'd like to see other characters like Bumblee Bee, Blue Beetle, Wonder Girl or Batgirl to get that time as well.

They obviously will.Do you really think that they would go through an entire season without expanding on everyones' backstory?The critics would complain about how bland the characters were if they don't do that.

#21 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

: Well, I truly hope they will, though I don't think they're gonna do it with all these characters. (unfortunately)

From now, that part of the show is almost disappointing... and annoys me a little bit T_T

#22 Edited by THEBlaqueBasterd (384 posts) - - Show Bio

ones dark skinned ones light skinned..ones got black hair.. ones got brown.. problem semi-solved.. till they give bumble bee her original curly puffs back that is lol

also a question.. whos this Mal guuy running Ops control at the cave?

#23 Posted by Joygirl (19390 posts) - - Show Bio

NEPTUNE'S BEARD. Because it just wouldn't be YJ without an overused and infuriating catchphrase.

#24 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not that they're similar, it's that bumblee's hair is so iconic to the character (at least, in my mind). I didn't think she was rocket, but I didn't know who she was until she changed into costume.

Karen Young Justice

I wish they'd kept it from her season one cameos, but I guess they have to show the passage of time somehow.

#25 Posted by TheGremlin (58 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant be the only guy that thought what I thought when OP said Bumblebee and Rocket looked alike.

#26 Edited by ravisher (683 posts) - - Show Bio

@THEBlaqueBasterd said:

ones dark skinned ones light skinned..ones got black hair.. ones got brown.. problem semi-solved.. till they give bumble bee her original curly puffs back that is lol

also a question.. whos this Mal guuy running Ops control at the cave?

vox

http://www.comicvine.com/vox/29-35124/

#27 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if you pay enough attention you'll be able to spot the difference.

#28 Posted by Reality (135 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

I lol'd.

#29 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@Bestostero said:

I didn't notice the piercings, I was sure that that was Rocket

same here.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.