Billy Batson(Cap Marvel) - Didn't Age

#1 Edited by yankees98a (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy Batson should of aged since Season 1. Looks to be an error on their part he didn't get older by the 5yr jump

#2 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

@yankees98a: Sometimes those smaller year periods aren't that noticeable. Going from 15 to 20 is a somewhat bigger visual change than from 20 to 25.

#3 Posted by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

He was 12 in the first season..now he looked older.

#4 Posted by yankees98a (2 posts) - - Show Bio

He didn't look 17..

12 to 17 would be a huge change. look at dick grayson

#5 Posted by BlackWind (6846 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he did. He looks quite a bit taller.

#6 Posted by aallen1 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't he 10 in season 1? He looked older to me.

#7 Posted by aallen1 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Just checked. He was only 10 in season 1. He's 15 now

#8 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he did. I recognized instantly that he was older.

#9 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, he was taller, hair was a little longer, voice was deeper. Yeah he didn't change at all.

#10 Edited by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

@aallen1:

my bad then, it was 10..but still he aged...and i got that part right,lol..

#11 Posted by cattlebattle (13040 posts) - - Show Bio

He was clearly older

#12 Posted by SupBatz (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

#13 Edited by Kreature (184 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Oscars94 (2583 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kreature: If that's not proof enough I dunno what is.

#15 Posted by TheCannon (19040 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

This.

#16 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

#17 Posted by TheMatch328 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW just wondering were you trying to start a hate of Young Justice cause were was this topic gonna go either he did age and the subject is dropped or he didnt age and good for you for picking up on it and than the subject is dropped because YJ is such a good show

#18 Posted by herrweis (435 posts) - - Show Bio

what the hell does "should of" mean?

#19 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I really wish this show hadn't jumped 5 years. I was hoping that they were going to slightly age the characters each season. Have a six month jump or something and have Dick and Wally fill out a bit more, stuff like that. Instead they jumped to Dick being 18 and Wally looks pretty much the same even though he's like 20 now isn't he?

#20 Posted by X9 (767 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

I really wish this show hadn't jumped 5 years. I was hoping that they were going to slightly age the characters each season. Have a six month jump or something and have Dick and Wally fill out a bit more, stuff like that. Instead they jumped to Dick being 18 and Wally looks pretty much the same even though he's like 20 now isn't he?

People don't change so much from 17 to 20/21, even 22...especially Wally and most team members, who were always well physically developed.

#21 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

@X9 said:

@PrinceIMC said:

People don't change so much from 17 to 20/21, even 22...especially Wally and most team members, who were always well physically developed.

I believe he was 15 in season one. I'm 6 feet tall and I was 6 feet tall at 14 but I still changed quite a bit between 15 and 20. I'm just saying it would have been nice for them to subtly change over a few seasons. Superboy and Miss Martian could stay the same though because they don't age/age slower.

#22 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13464 posts) - - Show Bio

@yankees98a said:

Billy Batson should of aged since Season 1. Looks to be an error on their part he didn't get older by the 5yr jump

Billy Batson aged, he's about 15 now, His Captain Marvel form doesn't age at all.

#23 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13464 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

@X9 said:

@PrinceIMC said:

I believe he was 15 in season one. I'm 6 feet tall and I was 6 feet tall at 14 but I still changed quite a bit between 15 and 20. I'm just saying it would have been nice for them to subtly change over a few seasons. Superboy and Miss Martian could stay the same though because they don't age/age slower.

he was 10 in season 1, if he was 15 than he would have been older than Dick.

#24 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@PrinceIMC said:

@X9 said:

@PrinceIMC said:

I know the original topic was about Billy Batson but I was talking about Wally West.

#25 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13464 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@PrinceIMC said:

@X9 said:

@PrinceIMC said:

I know the original topic was about Billy Batson but I was talking about Wally West.

gotcha, my mistake.

#26 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22317 posts) - - Show Bio

@aallen1 said:

Just checked. He was only 10 in season 1. He's 15 now

I said the same thing in a different thread on Saturday

#27 Posted by ComicStooge (13462 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Captain Marvel in the latest episode was a bit of a badass.

#28 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge said:

I thought Captain Marvel in the latest episode was a bit of a badass.

Captain Marvel is badass. I wanted him to join the team in season 1.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.