Best Young Justice Character

• 68 results
#51 Posted by tomchu (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick Grayson as Robin/ Nightwing.

He's literally the reason why I watch this show.

Kid Flash comes in second, with his bit in "Downtime", "Coldhearted" and the Dr Fate episode being some of my favourite bits in the entire series.

#52 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio

why why on god earth, would ANYONE vote for Lagoon boy ??!!! WHY?!! I.DO.NOT.UNDERSTAND.THIS?

#53 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomchu said:

Kid Flash comes in second, with his bit in "Downtime", "Coldhearted" and the Dr Fate episode being some of my favourite bits in the entire series.

He's the reason why everyone watches the show, he's the reason why people watched teen titans.

#54 Posted by tomchu (522 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@tomchu said:

He's the reason why everyone watches the show, he's the reason why people watched teen titans.

...I watched Teen Titans for Beast Boy too.

#55 Posted by sentryman555 (747 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Aqualad is very under rated here. Without him being the leader it seems like everything is falling apart in young justice. Nightwing is awesome in the comics but I feel like Aqualad was the real glue holding everyone together in young justice.

#56 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20180 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomchu said:

And then impulse he's great to. I also like blue beetle wonder girl red arrow and jay Garrick, I hate lagoon boy, kaldur, and Megan. I also don't like Superboy as much as I thought I don't get why he's so angry.

#57 Posted by tomchu (522 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

@tomchu said:

And then impulse he's great to. I also like blue beetle wonder girl red arrow and jay Garrick, I hate lagoon boy, kaldur, and Megan. I also don't like Superboy as much as I thought I don't get why he's so angry.

Impulse is slowly rising on my list. I mean he's annoying, but he's also the guy who got slightly messed up thanks to a dystopian future. Jay Garrick? But he rarely appeared in the series.

Sorry mate, but IMO, Red Arrow is kinda a douche, and Speedy/ Arsenal is also a douche, but a badass douche with a cyborg arm.

I give credit to Blue Beetle though, Young Justice knows how to make him fun. My friend and I always seem to laugh when people around him are having a regular conversation, and then you hear the Scarab going all "KILL THEM ALL" in the background.

#58 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20180 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomchu said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@tomchu said:

Impulse is slowly rising on my list. I mean he's annoying, but he's also the guy who got slightly messed up thanks to a dystopian future. Jay Garrick? But he rarely appeared in the series.

Sorry mate, but IMO, Red Arrow is kinda a douche, and Speedy/ Arsenal is also a douche, but a badass douche with a cyborg arm.

I give credit to Blue Beetle though, Young Justice knows how to make him fun. My friend and I always seem to laugh when people around him are having a regular conversation, and then you hear the Scarab going all "KILL THEM ALL" in the background.

Well jay and Bart are my favorite speedsters. Wally is cool in the show but I don't care for him in the comics that much. Red arrow is cool but yes he is kinda a douche. Blue beetle is awesome though I might even go back and read his 2006 series

#59 Posted by Atari_Graphics (176 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a few favorites that I think have been explored a lot on the show (Conner, Aqualad, Artemis). Some have a lot of potential but haven't gotten the screen time (Beast Boy, Zatanna). But in the end I voted for MM. She is complicated, torn, unlikeable at times, and she makes mistakes but thats what makes her the best character on the show.

#60 Posted by Mojo65 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: Im the opposite when it comes to Wally, love him in comics, don't care for him that much here.

#61 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mojo65 said:

@AllStarSuperman: Im the opposite when it comes to Wally, love him in comics, don't care for him that much here.

Who do you like?

#62 Posted by mistrx75 (207 posts) - - Show Bio

It was hard for me to choose between Dick, Megan, and Kaldur. Went with the Atlantean in the end.

#63 Posted by Mojo65 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: Well I voted for Miss M, close between her, Dick, Artemis and Kaldur.

Wally is fun and I do like him but he's just not very developed as a character in this show compared to the rest of the original 6.

#64 Posted by pokemon08597master (1 posts) - - Show Bio

My mind says Aqualad or Nightwing. My "other head" says Artemis

#65 Posted by MESBD (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West

#66 Edited by SupBatz (1699 posts) - - Show Bio

Artemis is my number one. Though Young Justice does a superb job with all of it's characters. Impulse is a very close second.

Thank God Young Justice is on Netflix now.

#67 Posted by Primebonnick (1772 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss martian no lie interesting as hell in earth 16

#68 Edited by HumanRocket (7523 posts) - - Show Bio

Aqua lad hands down. Miss M second and Conner third.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.