"Beneath" clips

#1 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio

Was kind of iffy about posting these since the show airs in about 12 hours......oh well

#2 Posted by krspaceT (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

who is Ty?

#3 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

glad to finally see more of Wonder Girl, Batgirl, and Bumblebee, hopefully all three will have more speaking roles and ample screen time!

i also hope the guy who abducted the Jaime's friend is the "shadow" and his identity will be revealed already lol

#4 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad that Cassie is finally getting a bigger part.

#5 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bestostero said:

glad to finally see more of Wonder Girl, Batgirl, and Bumblebee, hopefully all three will have more speaking roles and ample screen time!

i also hope the guy who abducted the Jaime's friend is the "shadow" and his identity will be revealed already lol

I doubt its the shadow. Because if knows who team members friends are then the Young Justice is seriously compromised. Which reminds me Aqualad could have handed over id information for everyone on the team except Bats and Robin.

#6 Posted by Angelique LeBeau (639 posts) - - Show Bio

Ty looks like Apache Chief

#7 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

god i hate blue bettle. he's so bland and stereotypical.

#8 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix said:

@Bestostero said:

I doubt its the shadow. Because if knows who team members friends are then the Young Justice is seriously compromised. Which reminds me Aqualad could have handed over id information for everyone on the team except Bats and Robin.

Yeah Robin argued and cried when I told him he couldn't reveal his secret identity, but who's always right? moi.

#9 Posted by Underachiever007 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel a little ashamed that my first thought when I watched this was "heh, they gave Batgirl nice tits".

#10 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

This episode is awesome so far. I like Blue in this

#11 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

Like the Scarab's personality

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.