Beast Boy Joining Young Justice?!?

#1 Posted by StarKiller809 (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

I found out that Beast Boy (a.k.a. Garfeild Logan) will be featured the cast of Young Justice. DC Women Kicking Ass says that he will be played by Logan Grove. They also stated that a new female character would be joining by the end of the season.  
          So what do you guys think? Are you guys happy that he might be on the team or do you guys wish they got someone else?    
#2 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

God I hope not.

#3 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

AWESOME

#4 Posted by SladeRogers (291 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm back and forth. I mean he's not needed. The only  thing I could think of is that he and Miss Martian will get close because of their similar power and it'll cause him and Wally to not get along so well. Idk other than that.
#5 Posted by StarKiller809 (1238 posts) - - Show Bio
@SladeRogers:
Yeah. That would make problems for the team. Wally trying to get with Miss Martian and Miss Martian with Beast Boy even though she liked Superboy. Why does Wally like a Green Martian???
#6 Posted by SkidzishCrazah (1 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I'm a huge fan of Beast Boy, I wished they used Greg Cipes to voice him instead of a kid. Okay not fair on my part but still... 
I mean, I wish they aged him into his teen years like in TT but considering how Dick Grayson has been a little older than him, I guess it's accurate to age Gar into his pre-teen years in YJ 
 *sigh* Still... 

Well, we'll just see how it comes out, you never know.

#7 Posted by StarKiller809 (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

@SkidzishCrazah:
Yeah. I do wish they would make him older then a youn kid, but I am glad to see someone new joining the team. I wish they would have a giant roster to choose from.

#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

So how old is he gonna be?

#9 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, was never that fond of Beast Boy. There are tons of other/better Titans to bring in.

#10 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: Raven? Cyborg? Starfire?
#11 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: Any of the above, really.
#12 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: Indeed. Would have like too see them interact with Superboy
#13 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

with miss M he would be obsolete and i don't really see what he can bring to the team but as a fan of him i really want to see him on the show

#14 Posted by Overkill (404 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Young Justice but bringing Beast Boy to the team is so pointless. This show needs more heroines, not more dudes.

#15 Posted by StarKiller809 (1238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Overkill:
I totally agree. I thin kthey need to add some more girl power. I like Miss Maritan and I am getting to like Artemis, but I want some new characters that will just blow my mind, and Beast Boy isn't one of them.
#16 Posted by thehummingbird (3378 posts) - - Show Bio

Really they need to bring in a good female lead...beast boy coming on is cool, but I am pretty apathetic to the matter...

#17 Posted by TenEyedMen (212 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is everyone assuming Beast Boy is joining the team? Batman, Red Tornado, and Black Canary are regulars, but that doesn't make them members of the team.

#18 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

This show needs Wonder Girl already.

#19 Posted by StarKiller809 (1238 posts) - - Show Bio
@TenEyedMen:
The link then it would show that he is joining the team. Batman and the other just appear because they are on the Justice Leauge and Young Justice is a part of the Justice League in the series. I think it is safe to say we aren't assuming that he is joining the team and he hasn't appeared once on the show that I know of. 
#20 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Starfire or Raven in there. Maybe some interactions between Dick and Star.

#21 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I do like Beast Boy I just don't really think he'll fit in with the team. And its kinda hard not to picture the Teen Titans version.
#22 Posted by StarKiller809 (1238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget:
That would be awesome to have Raven o Starfire on the team. I don't hate Beat Boy, I just don't want him to be on the team yet..
#23 Posted by TenEyedMen (212 posts) - - Show Bio
@StarKiller809 said:
" @TenEyedMen: The link then it would show that he is joining the team. Batman and the other just appear because they are on the Justice Leauge and Young Justice is a part of the Justice League in the series. I think it is safe to say we aren't assuming that he is joining the team and he hasn't appeared once on the show that I know of.  "
But that's the link, not the actual source. The source just said he would be a regular, and those include Red Arrow, Captain Marvel, the JL members, etc.
#24 Posted by Jayartist (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see Beast Boy in Young Justice, but Young justice seems to revolve around the sidekicks of commonly known justice league members.  Anywho, Beast Boy, Raven, Starfire, or Cyborg would be really amazing to see as well as some of the characters from teen titans that werent seen as often (ie: jericho, argent, kole, hot spot, mas y menos, blue beetle, static, killowat, bushido, herald, etc.)

#25 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm I would prefer if the Teen Titans as a team would guest star, I'd kinda like them to try and stick with the line-up that was in the comics, but it'll still be cool to see him

#26 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33062 posts) - - Show Bio

Was Beats Boy ever actly in Young Justice or are the just trying to turn it in to the Teen Titans?

#27 Posted by KZR (487 posts) - - Show Bio
@Overkill: What you said.
#28 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

Why bring a boy? More girls are needed on the team.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.