Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Aqualad

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jnr6Lil

So Aqualad is undercover, That means he wasn't pissed over finding out Manta was his dad and that Tula died?

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Twentyfive

It didn't surprise me. That is the whole premise of the show. Covertness. My only concern now is that one of the other members (namely, Miss Martian) will try to brain twist him, at which moment, I'll cease to watch this cartoon, lol.

Avatar image for underachiever007
    Underachiever007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Underachiever007

I think he was pissed that Tula died, but like a reasonable person, he decided to blame the Light instead of his team.

Nightwing4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Nightwing4

YES! My four favorite characters are the Black Ops division of a Stealth Ops team! AL is such a great leader, that he has the strength of character to do the things he did, knowing some of his closest friends would hate him for it. Here's to you, AL.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Bestostero

yeah, he's not gonna let Tula's death go in vain, he's gonna take advantage of the situation and work from the inside out.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cattlebattle

Its likely Black Manta killed Tula.......and he thinks that Aqualad doesn't know

He was probably angry with Aquaman for with holding information, it is however justifiable as to why he wouldn't tell him........

Aquaman: "Aqualad...yeah, your dad is kind of a douche"

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Mega_spidey01

@Nightwing4 said:

YES! My four favorite characters are the Black Ops division of a Stealth Ops team! AL is such a great leader, that he has the strength of character to do the things he did, knowing some of his closest friends would hate him for it. Here's to you, AL.

yeah, aqualad is a badass mofo, one of my favorites besides nightwing , superboy and wally

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By X9

Maybe Thula isn't dead, they could've faked it the same way they did with Artemis.

And, if she's really dead, he was mature and wise enough to blame the Light, not his team. Nothing out of character so far.

Anyway, I loved to know he's still with the good guys. Go Kaldur! (and, please, don't die)

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Agreed, Now he can have all the traits of a good villain but be a hero.

TheAntiReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheAntiReVamp

He left the team because of her death but decided to assist them anyway,that's what I think anyway.

ckenn99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ckenn99

@Twentyfive said:

It didn't surprise me. That is the whole premise of the show. Covertness. My only concern now is that one of the other members (namely, Miss Martian) will try to brain twist him, at which moment, I'll cease to watch this cartoon, lol.

I think that'd be awesome! It would probably be a moment for Miss Martian where its like "Ok, maybe I am abusing my powers.

@TheAntiReVamp: No he was always undercover. He never left.

Acetremace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Acetremace

@ckenn99 said:

@Twentyfive said:

I think that'd be awesome! It would probably be a moment for Miss Martian where its like "Ok, maybe I am abusing my powers.

if MM attempts to fry Aqualad's brain, i hope he has a way to resist it. im not a fan of telepathic powers to begin with (seems overpowered) so having my favorite character getting lobo by MM would be irritating. maybe Aqualad can resist MM telepathy by using electricity like storm does.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.