Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

ANYBODY ELSE HATING CARTOON NETWORK RIGHT NOW?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

confirukia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By confirukia

So the new YJ, invasion episode 10 was suppose to come out but didn't.

They WONT BE SHOWING YJ for a whole month because its cartoon networks STUPID birthday.So every saturday they'll be showing reruns of RIDERS OF BERK

come on! can CN stop the crap!

i live the whole week just to watch YG

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By krspaceT

Hey I am annoyed too, at YJ and the fact that no Juniper Lee is being rerun.

Bigheart711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Bigheart711

@confirukia: Miss, please calm down. I know it blows wind, but CN's most likely getting more time or money to make future YJ episodes.

If you want to talk about it, do it at this thread over here. Tell 'em how you really feel about it.

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By RedOwl_1

@confirukia said:

I live the whole week just to watch YJ

Exactly D:

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
    deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing I (regularly) watch on CN anymore is Adult Swim, that's it.

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Hazlenaut

really... that what pissing you guys off. yes the series getting only few episode and stopping getting annoying but not worth hate on CN starting to return the the they suppose to be. The show was OK but nothing to cry about. I think they are having issues if they should follow continuity or not. Character like Captain Marvel are a clue due to legal issues.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
    beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Hazlenaut said:

really... that what pissing you guys off. yes the series getting only few episode and stopping getting annoying but not worth hate on CN starting to return the the they suppose to be. The show was OK but nothing to cry about. I think they are having issues if they should follow continuity or not. Character like Captain Marvel are a clue due to legal issues.

No, what's pissing us FANS of the show off is it went on hiatus for 4 months to come back for 2 EPISODES and then be put on hiatus again until November/January with no rhyme or reason and no forewarning/announcement until Cartoon Network tweeted about it. They replaced it with reruns of Johnny Test and Dragons. Does that make any sense to you? No. I for one really enjoyed the show and along with a few others it's all I would ever watch on television so no, the show wasn't just ok and yes it is something to get pissed about. They removed the entire DC Nation lineup so I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with continuity or legal issues. It was Cartoon Network doing something completely stupid just like when they first cancelled Toonami way back when.

Duct4pe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Duct4pe

http://techjives.net/2012/08/17/054-jason-marsden-on-talkin-toons-with-rob-paulsen-weekly-voice-acting-and-voice-over-tips/

Skip to 1:12:00 Jason Marsden (The guy that plays Impulse on Young Justice) says that production for YJ has already finished production. Hoping that this information is dead wrong or that he meant season 2 because I do not want to see this go anywhere for at least another year or two. As for CN pulling the show earlier this morning, they need to remember that if it wasn't for us (the fans) CN wouldn't be having a 20th birthday. They should feel obligated to give us an explanation or an apology.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@beautifulrevery said:

@Hazlenaut said:

No, what's pissing us FANS of the show off is it went on hiatus for 4 months to come back for 2 EPISODES and then be put on hiatus again until November/January with no rhyme or reason and no forewarning/announcement until Cartoon Network tweeted about it. They replaced it with reruns of Johnny Test and Dragons. Does that make any sense to you? No. I for one really enjoyed the show and along with a few others it's all I would ever watch on television so no, the show wasn't just ok and yes it is something to get pissed about. They removed the entire DC Nation lineup so I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with continuity or legal issues. It was Cartoon Network doing something completely stupid just like when they first cancelled Toonami way back when.

This

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

There's already a thread for this.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.