Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Already over in Brazil !! (Possible Spoilers)

X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By X

So i found out the series has already aired and is over in Brazil so did some looking and found all the upcoming episode in Brazilian Portuguese with English subtitles and i have to say WOW what a great series

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RedOwl_1

@ X: Agree, I also watched subtitled I feel some bad for doing but man, THAT - WAS - AMAZING , for my like that was the most perfect season end you could ever have :D I love it SO MUCH

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC

Yeah it was very very good. Love the stories, characterizations and everything.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Deranged Midget

It's a good show indeed.

MrMazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 299

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By MrMazz

oooo yea it was awesome

xmenboi11z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By xmenboi11z

Where could you watch the subtitled episodes?

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By X9

Yeah, it was really nice! Especially Roy's part.

Though the "love is the air" thing was a little too much for me. I mean...the team is made ONLY of couples :P

X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By X
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Bestostero

i liked it...but it felt WAY too rushed... and there's just too many questions left...

Rocket basically got snubbed imo, she came on board way too late and really didnt have a presence on the show.

we didnt even get to see the Lights in action... where's Ocean Master? Ra's al Ghul? Queen Bee? sure they were shown in the background, but i want more from them...they feel like secondary characters...and they're suppose to be the top villains in all this...i guess they're saving them for next season, but still...i wanted more.

i really didnt like the whole Roy is a clone thing either...but the ending where it showed real Roy having lost an arm and in a tube...i guess he's going to be Arsenal next season and will be with Cheshire in the villains version of Titans and maybe they will clash with the team.

i also agree with the couples thing, i dont understand the need to pair up everyone on the team...

and nobody died!!! yet...lol

overall, i think the series is great, and im looking forward to 2, but damnit, all these unanswered questions! its gonna be a long wait till season 2 lol

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By RedOwl_1

@xmenboi11z said:

Where could you watch the subtitled episodes?

Mmm... What's the site where are a lot of videos and everybody uses?

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By X9

You know, the thing about the real Roy without his arm is a little weird cause in the New 52 he's never lost it, but then the show makes him lose it again. They're probably going to heal him with magic or something, cause he's an archer, he needs two arms. And I don't think the Lights would keep him not to be part of a good fight with the team.

I have to say I like Rocket, but if she left the team in the next season or something, she wouldn't be missed at all. Feels like she's just come in to Kaldur don't end up as the only one without a pair haha. (just kidding, but ther's a real part in it)

About watching the subtitled episode, when you open the video "Justiça Jovem episódio 26" on YouTube, a yellow box will pop up, asking if you want English subtitles. Just click it :)

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cattlebattle
    @X9 said:

You know, the thing about the real Roy without his arm is a little weird cause in the New 52 he's never lost it, but then the show makes him lose it again. They're probably going to heal him with magic or something, cause he's an archer, he needs two arms. And I don't think the Lights would keep him not to be part of a good fight with the team.

Why would you assume the show is based off the New 52, when clearly noting else is.....

Roy Harper did lose his arm and will presumably become Arsenal with a cybernetic arm like he did in the comics
    X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By X9

I'm not saying the show was based on the New 52, I just though they'd get some feedback there or sth. I mean, the show has come up with thousands of new stuff (some of them really WTF, but anyway) but when it comes to Roy it's the old comic storyline which goes on... I don't know, as they're making up pretty much everything that happens on the show (or adapting) I thought they sould be more creative when it comes to him. Or, if they were gonna follow what goes on in the comics, they could do it based on the new ones, from the New 52.

Then again, this is only MY opinion ;)

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By ReVamp

I know its aired there, but I'm not going to watch it. I'd rather have it dubbed to be honest. Perhaps from the fact I speak Portuguese, to which I don't think I'd like the dubs. If I didn't understand them, it would probably be more enjoyable. Weird, huh.

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By X9

: You mean you wouldn't like the Portuguese dubbing?

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#16  Edited By ReVamp

@X9: Nawp.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By BatteredArmor

SOMEONE SPOIL IT FOR ME, EVERY LITTLE DETAIL

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cattlebattle
    @BlackArmor said:

SOMEONE SPOIL IT FOR ME, EVERY LITTLE DETAIL

I love how the OP wrote "possible spoilers"......

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.