Additional Characters in the show

#1 Posted by papad1992 (7015 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that episode 5 has aired... things are starting to get rolling!! The arrow shot during the Amazo fight (of course) was shot by Artemis.... (who I think will be joining the team in the next episode)!!! Now that Artemis will be joining... who's the other character that's going to join at the end!?!?! 

I found this on the wiki page: 
"An additional regular will be added halfway through the first season and another at the end of the season..." 

The additional regular will be Artemis.... no doubt!! But the character that will join at the end of the season... I have no clue who that could be!!! 

Anyone want to through out some guesses!!!!

#2 Posted by xmenboi11z (94 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Primmaster64 (21662 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Girl, and someone is going to die I think.

#4 Posted by xmenboi11z (94 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" Wonder Girl, and someone is going to die I think. "
Well that sucks.. 
#5 Posted by Aqua11500 (2696 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Girl,Hot spot or Raven,Cyborg?

#6 Posted by xmenboi11z (94 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
" Wonder Girl,Hot spot or Raven,Cyborg? "
I wanted to add Raven and Cyborg but then the show would kind of seem too Teen Titans, but that would make it a good start to branch of into the Teen Titans. 
#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21662 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire?

#8 Posted by RedK (2541 posts) - - Show Bio

captain marvel junior should join

#9 Posted by TheCrowbar (4397 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" Starfire? "
Only if it makes Robin blush...a lot.
#10 Posted by Primmaster64 (21662 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast boy

#11 Posted by Aqua11500 (2696 posts) - - Show Bio
@xmenboi11 said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
I wanted to add Raven and Cyborg but then the show would kind of seem too Teen Titans, but that would make it a good start to branch of into the Teen Titans.  "
Yeah because a lot of the YJ members branched off into the TT or originally started off as Teen Titans members.So that could go either way. :) 

but yeah we want it to be original feeling, make it young justice without it being too Teen titans.cause if that's the case they might as well start teen titans back again where they left off.
#12 Posted by Aqua11500 (2696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" Beast boy "
Good choice.Another funny dude to add!!
#13 Posted by xmenboi11z (94 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
" @xmenboi11 said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
I wanted to add Raven and Cyborg but then the show would kind of seem too Teen Titans, but that would make it a good start to branch of into the Teen Titans.  "
Yeah because a lot of the YJ members branched off into the TT or originally started off as Teen Titans members.So that could go either way. :)  but yeah we want it to be original feeling, make it young justice without it being too Teen titans.cause if that's the case they might as well start teen titans back again where they left off. "
True. And i would look forward to that :). 
#14 Posted by papad1992 (7015 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe they should just stick with the Young Justice feel and go with characters that made their first appearances there.... maybe like Empress or Secret!!! That would be awesome because estrogen is lacking on this team!!!!
#15 Posted by superboyrocks13 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio
@xmenboi11:
kid devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#16 Posted by PenguinDust (240 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like for the producers to keep the show from becoming a Teen Titans v. 2.0 and exclude the characters from that animated show and other TT characters not linked to JLA members.  So far all of them have JLA elders and I hope that more similar characters are added with Wonder Girl at the top of the list. 

#17 Posted by Jnr6Lil (8188 posts) - - Show Bio

Zachary Zatara? a child zatanna?
#18 Posted by mistersarcastic (346 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Kid Devil and Jaime Reyes, or even Ravager. =]

#19 Posted by TheCrowbar (4397 posts) - - Show Bio
@papad1992 said:
" Maybe they should just stick with the Young Justice feel and go with characters that made their first appearances there.... maybe like Empress or Secret!!! That would be awesome because estrogen is lacking on this team!!!! "
Arrowette and Miss. Martian are insulted!
#20 Posted by Ms. Omega (4715 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock #1

Static
#21 Posted by Primmaster64 (21662 posts) - - Show Bio

Donna, Beast boy, Garth, Raven, Cyborg, Starfire, ect.

#22 Posted by Gambit1024 (10217 posts) - - Show Bio

I want it to be Red Arrow, but that's probably not happening :/ 

Wondergirl is my guess. 

#23 Posted by batmanary (817 posts) - - Show Bio

A younger Wonder Girl

#24 Posted by Jnr6Lil (8188 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Girl may start to make it too much like the comics so I have to say no to that one.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.