Young Avengers Help

#1 Edited by Raif (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey... I've been looking everywhere and my last two orders on ebay did not come to my home so I won't use it anymore.

I need badly Young Avengers #3. I have all of the others, if anyone could find a copy or is willing to sell me a copy it would be great.

I also have a lesser need for the black over issues of the Young Avengers and Runaways Civil War Vol. 1-4

#2 Edited by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

You really are crazy about the Young Avengers, huh?

#4 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Avengers rock, there are a few of us obsessives out there. Personally I just got myself the entire 12 issues, but I had to hunt around for them (assuming the set I ordered off FP actually bleeding come)

#5 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

The Young Avengers sort of annoyed me because of the parallels to Teen Titans, plus a few of the chars I disliked. It was okay though.

#6 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed and Wiccan are cool though. I like their backstory and I did a load of fanfic with them and Wanda. It's all nice and knotty.

#7 Edited by Raif (360 posts) - - Show Bio

I got it! Wooooo. Now I just need the Civil War ones. Young Avengers have to be a fav, They are what got me back into comic books really. I am spending way to much on comics now so maybe I should hate them.

#8 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Civil War got me into comics, I know it was a crappy event but it looked like it was changing the universe and I was just hooked.

#9 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad you found it. Young Avengers really do rock though it was DC that got me into comics. Can't help but love my Batmans and Nightwings and Birds of PReys...

#10 Posted by G-Man (32790 posts) - - Show Bio

I only read the first Young Avengers trade. Think when it came out I was buying too much (still am). It's good. I'm waiting for the second volume to come out in paperback. It's only in hardcover.

Staff

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.