Young Avengers and AvX

#1 Posted by Teerack (7455 posts) - - Show Bio

After all Wiccan went through to find the Scarlet Witch I can't see him doing nothing while his mom and the rest of the avengers are being basically hunted, and I don't think the rest of his team wiould let him get involved without them, so do you guys think they'll show up before the event is over?

#2 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: I hope they'll show up in one of the Avengers Academy issues.

#3 Posted by AqwaGaurdian (28 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by DATNIGGA (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979: why arent they in the avengers academy anyway? there young hero's and they've been doing this before most of the other kids

#5 Posted by Haaydrian (173 posts) - - Show Bio

@DATNIGGA said:

@Kairan1979: why arent they in the avengers academy anyway? there young hero's and they've been doing this before most of the other kids

They quit.

#6 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio

@DATNIGGA: Avengers Academy was started as means to help the most troubled and messed up young superheroes not to grow up into supervillains.

#7 Posted by DATNIGGA (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@Haaydrian: ah yea I forgot about that. I think hulkling & Wiccin are still doing there thing though.. Im not sure though

@Kairan1979: Thats true but then they started excepting kids like arana & thunderstrike so really they could still join

#8 Posted by Haaydrian (173 posts) - - Show Bio

@DATNIGGA: Hawkeye is, but I think Billy and Ted are just doing their thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.