Worth Reading?

#1 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey everyone! 

So if you know me you know I'm a hardcore X-Men fan and that's pretty much all I read...  
Hearing that the Scarlet Witch has been popping up in the Avengers comics recently though I picked up the six comics that have come out recently; Avengers: The Children's Crusade
Anyway, the writing is really good and the characters are pretty likeable.   Now, I've never really read ANY of the avengers books but would any recommend me getting the TPB of the Young Avengers? Because I like the character dynamics in it so far... and was wondering if the 12 issues they had before were any good / good enough to pick up and read? 

AND what are your thoughts about the Children's Crusade story arc? 

#2 Posted by harleyquinn12 (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

You're back! <hugs> 

Anyway, Young Avengers is amazing! Jim Chueng's art is amazing, and Heinberg is really good with dialogue.
#3 Posted by cattlebattle (12713 posts) - - Show Bio

Childrens Crusade is decent, though their original 13 books were really good, they haven't been able to keep a solid pace for some reason

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.