Dark Young Avengers

#1 Posted by NormanOsborn (37 posts) - - Show Bio

With all of Dark Reign events and a turning dark of almost every team who do you think would assume the roles of the following members in a possible Dark Young Avengers team:

- Iron Boy

-Patriot

-Wiccan

-Hulking

-Stature

-Hawkeye
Submit.

#2 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

its not Iron Boy, ITS IRON LAD.

#3 Posted by NormanOsborn (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Good for you!

#4 Posted by War Killer (20225 posts) - - Show Bio

...They already have a Young Masters which is pretty much Dark Young Avengers

#5 Posted by NormanOsborn (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Just follow the topics of answer... I want answers not phrases with a few words. I'm tired of forums of mine that've not been answered.

#6 Posted by SonofaGoddess (37 posts) - - Show Bio

the young masters are pretty much the dark  young avengers and they are matched up well but I would think if osborn wanted to bring down a group of teenage rebels he would use adults to do it because he probably wouldnt respect the power of youngsters so it would prob be

Iron lad and Patriot- Osborn in his iron patriot suit he would be cocky enough to think he could take on two kids
Wiccan- Scarlet witch/Loki (this would probably scare the hell out of him at first throwing him off just enough to take him out)
hawkeye-  Lady bullseye (real deadly girl power)
stature-  a resurected and  controlled ant-man/scott lang (Selene has the power and Norman has the heartlessness to use any means necesary to take out  any threat)
Hulkling- captain marvel (noh-varr) another mind fuck 
speed- quicksilver 

Family ties and betrayl whats real whats not who knows the young avengers would be totally lost and probably taken down.
#7 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18855 posts) - - Show Bio
@NormanOsborn said:
" Good for you! "
WTF are u getting smart with me... or just saying good...
#8 Posted by NormanOsborn (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess

#9 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
@NormanOsborn said:
" Just follow the topics of answer... I want answers not phrases with a few words. I'm tired of forums of mine that've not been answered. "
Slaps head....Open forum welcome to this crazy world, People will come in and post comments and move on. The sad thing is yes you did not get your question answered but the good news is the world continues to spin!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.