User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Funny and Enjoyable, But Slightly "Over the top" 0

OverviewThis issue starts quite badly, Once it get going it's quite fun. I thought the venture into space in the begging of the Issue was pointlessThe Art and WritingThe art was average and so was the writingThe Good and the BadThe GoodKid Loki Prodigy Noh-Varr and Kate BishopThe HumorThe BadThe Unrealisim Slow and pointless startthe cover kinda sucksWould I buy it again?I would buy it again, but I am not going to continue this series...

Young Avengers #7 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 3/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 2/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...