haydenclaireheroes's Young Avengers #4 - Deus Ex Machine Gunner review

Where are Kate's Parents?

Here is my video review for Young Avengers issue 4. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for Young Avengers #4 - Deus Ex Machine Gunner

Nothing We Haven't Seen Already 0

This is more or less a repeat of a lot of info we already procured; we revisit Loki's plan to solve it all, we ponder the gay couple's relationship again, the parents are still chasing them, etc. This isn't entirely bad, as these aren't entirely bad things to revisit, yet it lacks any strong impact, at least for me, up until the very end.What is new, however, is that Marvel Boy and Kate Bishop finally get around to showing up for their own series. However, Kate hardly matters here at all, havin...