haydenclaireheroes's Young Avengers #4 - Deus Ex Machine Gunner review

Where are Kate's Parents?

Here is my video review for Young Avengers issue 4. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for Young Avengers #4 - Deus Ex Machine Gunner

Surprisingly Enjoyable 0

Before this series started I was really looking forward to it as the teaser in the Marvel NOW! Point One issue was brilliant, but unfortunately it's been disappointing. I do however have faith that this series will become good, but if it's not consistently good, or at least interesting in the next story I may be dropping it.PlotKate Bishop, and Noh-Varr return to help the rest of these Young Avengers, and after a visit from Noh-Varr's parents the question remains, can the Young Avengers trust Lo...