haydenclaireheroes's Young Avengers #1 - Style > Substance review

New Members and Old Members = New Young Avengers

Here is my video review for Young Avengers issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Posted by Floronic_Man

I really wanted to dig this book. I really thought Gilens AvX Consequences was the best part of that entire event. I've hear nothing but good stuff about Journey Into Mystery. So I added this to my pull list and went in with an open mind,really hoping to vibe with it. Unfortunately I felt lost the entire issue. I didn't know who was who or what there relationships were or what the goal of the book was. I will give it a few more issues to develop the characters more for me and see what direction the book takes but was generally dissapointed overall with this first issue.