who do u think is the strongest jedi luke anakin or yoda?

#1 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

whos the toughest?

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

there we go...

and i didn't even lock the other one lol

M

#3 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda was a better Jedi through and through

#4 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda, but only because he was like 900 years old. Anakin had the most raw power, IMO.

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda was the most experienced.

Anakin had the highest thingys(not sure the spelling of them and don't want t to try)

Luke I think showed the most power though.

For the toughest, its Yoda. Luke and Anakin complained way too much.

#6 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody said:

"For the toughest, its Yoda. Luke and Anakin complained way too much."
So, so very true.
#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda<Anakin<Luke

#8 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
Luke.

Anakin helped destroy the jedi order killing hundreds of jedi while defying nearly every rule that incarnation of the jedi order upheld if anything he is the strongest sith

Yoda is strong but he lost to palpatine even though Mace Windu was able to nearly kill Palpatine.

Luke on the other hand destroyed the death star, rebuilt the jedi order from nearly nothing, And i belive he is mostly self taught other then some lessons from Yoda and Obi Wan. Not to mention he was able to beat Vader even when his training was nowhere near its peak.

1. Luke

2. Yoda

3. Anakin
#9 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke

Yoda

Anakin

#10 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

luke is definetly the best

#11 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke turned out to be the most powerful.

Anakin had the potential to be the most powerful.

Yoda has the most experience.

#12 Posted by wallcraler (1 posts) - - Show Bio

obi-wan. toughest jedi. beat everone.

#13 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

what ever happened to zebari

#14 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Yoda was the most experienced.

Anakin had the highest thingys(not sure the spelling of them and don't want t to try)

Luke I think showed the most power though.

For the toughest, its Yoda. Luke and Anakin complained way too much.
"
true.
but if we go by every jedi ever than the stronger one is Starkiller/Secret Apprendice (man,he kicked Vader AND the Emperor by himself,without count the others jedi he killed)
#15 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"
#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

none of them

MACE WINDU FTW....
#17 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Windu would loose to................................Obi Wan.............Anakin..............Luke.........Starkiller............Yoda................

#18 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
"

Windu would loose to................................Obi Wan.............Anakin..............Luke.........Starkiller............Yoda................

"

Windu is preety strong too and i think he is stronger than Luke
#19 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"
"

"

Windu is preety strong too and i think he is stronger than Luke"
IMO i dont go by or use any of the extended U stuff like books comics games and so on....I like to think of starwars only as the 6 movies and cartoon clone wars and the force unleashed only cause it just seems to go with the main story of the 6 films.  that being said mace is spoken of as being so strong but if you look at what hes done in the body of work which I consider the main starwars story....hes got one major win over the real jango Fett and a draw/ Loss to the emperor.  when comparing him to the others his record just doesnt hold up.  yoda was at least a full draw with emperor and and tech win over dooku. Anakin killed dooku and defeated ventress plus tons of jedi. Kenobi has the best record IMO beating Maul, Grevious, anakin countless clones, that monster thing in EP2.  Luke has an impressive one too....deathstar, 2 monsters (ep 5&6) saving han, and the big win over Vader.
#20 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry,i just dont know much about Luke at all.
but i realy doubt Luke could beat Starkiller,THIS i doubt a lot

#21 Posted by Bio Guyver (6852 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke

#22 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

from the comic of force unleashed starkiller looked very strong and ripped vader up

#23 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"from the comic of force unleashed starkiller looked very strong and ripped vader up"

and the Emperor.
#24 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

luke gets absurdly powerful. so luke.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.