Follow

Yoda

Character » Yoda appears in 454 issues.

One of the greatest Jedi Masters of the Old Republic, he was the Grand Master of the Jedi Order during the last years of the Old Republic. He trained Luke Skywalker in the ways of the Jedi and has even faced characters like Asajj Ventress, Count Dooku and Darth Sidious and lived to tell the tale. He was the Jedi Master of former Jedi Knight Dooku, and he was also a mentor to skilled Jedi Knights such as Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Is Getting Decoded

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
    No Caption Provided
    "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" has been a big hit for Lucasfilm and Cartoon Network.  I've enjoyed the show and it really started getting it's groove towards the end of the season.  Hopefully that means when it returns, they'll pick up where they left off.

Lucasfilm and Cartoon Network have announced that the entire season is getting enhanced.  There will be text windows that will appear at certain moments and give more insight including trivia along with background information about characters and storylines.  Basically it'll be like the old "Pop Up Video" show on VH-1.  What's cool about this, is not only does it give us more information on the show but it also shows the amount of detail that went into it in the first place.  Character designs and situations weren't just thrown together for the sake of the show.  We'll see just how much work Lucasfilm put into each episode.

The first of the "Decoded" episodes will premiere on May 1, at 9 p.m. on Cartoon Network.  The entire first season will air in the following weeks each Friday leading up to the premiere of the second season in the fall.  Here's a little clip to get an idea what it will be like.

Avatar image for jesterlichloath
    jesterlichloath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jesterlichloath

pretty cool caught a few episodes were pretty good especially towards the end. this would be cool as said give some insight into what actually went on during the making of and give more info and things happening

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck

Yeah, it's a great idea.  I enjoyed most of the episodes.  Some were...okay.  This gives a new reason to watch them and see if there's any Easter Eggs or just plain stuff we missed.  Pretty sneaky on their part.

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Media_Master

Cool setting, thats why I like starwars, its locations.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Darkchild

OH man this sounds badass....CRAP now i gotta tape em all over again or little hethen will yell at me again.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.