Youn X-Men #1 cover

#1 Posted by fesak (7033 posts) - - Show Bio

So it's Blindfold, Rockslide, Dust, Wolf Cub and two others.

Hopefully some of the other kids will be put on some other teams.

#2 Posted by fesak (7033 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay!! Misspelled topic title!

#3 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

thats ink and greymalkin

#4 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

I HATE Young X-Men. Why are they splitting them up, everyone loved the original team. You don't make characters like Ink who are supposed to be badass. You get check with the fans and bring in minor characters that are popular, like Anole and Pixie

#6 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"I HATE Young X-Men. Why are they splitting them up, everyone loved the original team. You don't make characters like Ink who are supposed to be badass. You get check with the fans and bring in minor characters that are popular, like Anole and Pixie"

Try to keep all talk about Young X-men in the link I posted please.

#7 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"chameleone says:
"I HATE Young X-Men. Why are they splitting them up, everyone loved the original team. You don't make characters like Ink who are supposed to be badass. You get check with the fans and bring in minor characters that are popular, like Anole and Pixie"

Try to keep all talk about Young X-men in the link I posted please."

You know what wolf boy............. i got nothing

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.