Should we have a "New X-Men" team page?

#1 Posted by G-Man (39242 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been against this for a while. They are not really called the New X-Men. That would just be stupid. It has been sarcastically mentioned in the comics. Every so often, we get users that try to create the page. I've always said that they are part of the Xavier Institute (http://www.comicvine.com/xavier-institute/40473/) and that is where their team info. can go. But there are other students here besides them.

So being the reasonable guy that I am, I'm putting it out there. Should they get their own official page? I suppose I don't really care that much. And the New Avengers have their own page (that I didn't approve). With them, they are basically different from the Avengers but whatever. What's your opinion?

Staff
#2 Posted by Nighthunter (29559 posts) - - Show Bio

Then there should also be a New Teen Titans page lol jk jk

mm not sure, maybe there should be

#3 Posted by Rotten gun (2577 posts) - - Show Bio

i do see the different facets of the avengers-new avengers etc as seperate groups just as excalibur is etc but im not sure adout the x-men?

#4 Posted by Constantine (16128 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont fink we should....maybe just a section on the X-men page if there isn't one

#5 Posted by fesak (8487 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think so. Especially since New X-Men seems to be canceled after Messiah complex and some of the kids are rumored to be upgraded to X-Men.

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (29559 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"I don't think so. Especially since New X-Men seems to be canceled after Messiah complex and some of the kids are rumored to be upgraded to X-Men."

oh in that case they shouldn't have their own page

#7 Posted by Buckshot (19356 posts) - - Show Bio

No, but on the page there should be a New X-Men section. Someone wanna write that? I guess I could if no one else will.

#8 Posted by G-Man (39242 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"i do see the different facets of the avengers-new avengers etc as seperate groups just as excalibur is etc but im not sure adout the x-men?"

Yeah, I agree that NEW Avengers basically stand for something different than the regular Avengers now. It just wouldn't make sense if we had just "Avengers" listed as a team appearance in both New Avengers and Mighty Avengers. And if New X-Men as a comic is going bye-bye, then I guess it's a moot point. They can stick with their "Xavier Institute" page.

Staff
#9 Posted by G-Man (39242 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"No, but on the page there should be a New X-Men section. Someone wanna write that? I guess I could if no one else will."

Where should it go? On the X-Men page or Xavier Institute page? I vote for the latter. But it doesn't matter too much to me.

Staff
#10 Posted by Buckshot (19356 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it should be on the Xavier Institute page with maybe like a short paragraph and a link to it on the X-Men page.

#11 Posted by Buckshot (19356 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you going to write it on the X-Men page?

#12 Posted by Constantine (16128 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"No, but on the page there should be a New X-Men section. Someone wanna write that? I guess I could if no one else will."

thats what i said

and i vote on x-men page

#13 Posted by zero edge (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

What do we do for adding New X-Men to issues?

#14 Posted by Elixir95 (421 posts) - - Show Bio

I tried making one but it was declined

#15 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

Since the New X-men has been cancelled, moment of silence..........I concur with the whole little paragraph about it. no more pixie ]=

#16 Posted by John Valentine (16416 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote yes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.